So my coworkers and I had a discussion about homosexual-friendly drinks...

I think it's gay to lable a drink that someone orders that you don't wanna drink because ti contains something you don't drink or has a fruity name you disapprove of gay. :fly:

how in the world can you guys drink vodka

Please make sure you have on those rubber flip flops and aren't touching me next time I see you and it rains. Cas you are SO getting zapped :lol:.

Last edited:
JW is my favorite scotch :heart: even though I know there are better ones out there that's the stuff I grew up with

sarah and ryan got me a bottle of gold label last year for my birthday, I'm saving it for when I leave for basic

You're gonna show up shit-faced for basic? Your balls must be mammoth in scope.

Yeah, you don't wanna show up for basic with a hangover either.
Between the aggressive head-shaving and the constant screaming directly into your ears you'll be miserable enough without one.

uh-oh...don't let chikken hear you say that!

Well, no rocks is a start...... :fly:

It may have some rare (read: old) single malts in the mix, but the presence of grain whisky ruins it entirely IMO. All a matter of personal taste, just so long as you don't mix it with club soda :shudder:

For the price of JW Blue ($154-$180 around here) I can usually find a bottle of Highland Park 30, or heck get 6 Highland Park 12's :drool:

I'm still trying to get used to guinness. but I really only like Woodchuck apple cider and Killian's red.

and lemon drops.

Hey if you like that try a mix of Hornsby and Mcqueins. Well I have proven that I cannot spell either name. It is Hornsby Hard Apple Cider and McQuins, I cant spell the Mc one but it sounds like quins, lol. Dammit im tired.

70% Mc Q's and 30% Hornsby makes an amazing taste.

Hey if you like that try a mix of Hornsby and Mcqueins. Well I have proven that I cannot spell either name. It is Hornsby Hard Apple Cider and McQuins, I cant spell the Mc one but it sounds like quins, lol. Dammit im tired.

70% Mc Q's and 30% Hornsby makes an amazing taste.
are you trying to say McEwans?