So my coworkers and I had a discussion about homosexual-friendly drinks...

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
What would you say is the most gay drink you can think of?

What is the least gay drink you can think of?

I think the most gay would have to be a Cosmopoliton. That just screams Sex In The City-wannabe queen to me.

The least gay drink for me would have to be a can of PBR. No self-respecting dicksucker would dare let that swill touch their finely moisturized and tinted lips.

Thoughts?

Any inputs will be forwarded to coworkers for their responses.

Location plays a big part in it, fruity drinks in a Boston dive bar vs. poolside in the Caribbean for example.

Most gay: Pomegranate Martini

Least gay: Laphroaig 30 yo in a brandy glass, neat

But a cosmo poolside is still pretty gay.

And be careful with martinis. Vodka martini straight up shaken and dirty and dry is the drink of James Bond. Pomegranite Martini is just a trendy take on that. You will find that exclusive clubs and not be out of place, gay or straight.

Your drink of scotch, however, is bang on. No fag will ever drink scotch straight up. No in a tumbler with ice, that is a different story...

But a cosmo poolside is still pretty gay.

True, true

And be careful with martinis. Vodka martini straight up shaken and dirty and dry is the drink of James Bond. Pomegranite Martini is just a trendy take on that. You will find that exclusive clubs and not be out of place, gay or straight.

According to one of my friends in Boston, the pomegranate one is the rage at the 'gay' clubs here. I don't go to trendy places much myself these days :fly:

I've had pomeganite juice and vodka before, it was ok

one of these days I'd like to order a Vesper just to see if the bartender knows how to make it

Wait, you're gay?

No.

Also, does it matter the container of the drink as well? I mean scotch is fucking straight as an arrow, but consumed with a pineapple-shaped glass through a curvy straw and an umbrella is pretty gay.

I mean if I drank Sarcasmo's juice in a frosty glass mug, that's straight, right?