So my brother went to Spain....

since june my dad has been to india, russia, belgium, and canada and he hasn't gotten me anything. :( not one thing!.

ieholly said:
since june my dad has been to india, russia, belgium, and canada and he hasn't gotten me anything. :( not one thing!.

obvious he didnt bring you back a tetris FAQ from russia

thrawn said:
obvious he didnt bring you back a tetris FAQ from russia

you are so mean? do you have a job or go to school. obviously you have not life. :p

ieholly said:
you are so mean? do you have a job or go to school. obviously you have not life. :p

:lol:

i resent that. i'm working on a life, we just have things to work out. meanwhile, someone is supporting my forum addiction.

thrawn said:
:lol:

i resent that. i'm working on a life, we just have things to work out. meanwhile, someone is supporting my forum addiction.

you didn't address the fact that you are mean.

thrawn said:
you didnt address the fact that you asked if i was mean. i am not mean, i am sarcastic and selective.

and silly and mean!

p.s. but your lime green name is very sassy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ieholly said:
thrawn's a ontario born layabout. he used to work as a roofer when he wasn't getting parking tickets or fapping to goatse on his powerbook, but now he collects disability for his bad eyesight and just sits on the internet banning people he doesnt like from forums. he used to go to school for computer engineering, but dropped out on account of not attending class. he's hoping to build himself a bright future though, with his one-man-and-12-donkeys sex show in tijuana

i wonder how many people i just insulted

bungle said:
thrawn's a ontario born layabout. he used to work as a roofer when he wasn't getting parking tickets or fapping to goatse on his powerbook, but now he collects disability for his bad eyesight and just sits on the internet banning people he doesnt like from forums. he used to go to school for computer engineering, but dropped out on account of not attending class. he's hoping to build himself a bright future though, with his one-man-and-12-donkeys sex show in tijuana

bungle said:

i can deal with many things, but that exile from toronto hurts. it cuts deep man. what has the world come to when a man can't build his own casa loma from medical waste?

i'm still working on a catchphrase for the show. i need something that will inspire and intrigue folks. i'm still trying to grasp conjugation of spanish verbs so i had the cuban midget who tends my goats help me out. i dont know that i trust him alone with the goats but he buys those little rubber thumb protectors in bulk, i pray he's using them as prophylactics. this is what we have so far: El Cubano chinga El Blanco flaco en su oido mientras el duerme.