So, my 4-year-old daughter ratted me out

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
She told my "boss" that I was allegedly saying "dammit" around the house for one reason or another, which is totally untrue.

Kiwi apparently found her sitting on the stairs "Dammit, dammit, dammit. Mommy, that's not a nice thing to say, huh? Daddy was saying it."

I don't know where she gets off trying to frame me for such a heinous crime, but I will get to the bottom of it, be sure of that.

:mad:

I'll get her for this.

:shifty:

My son was driving with his mom one night a couple years ago, and as they drove down a street of restaurants he points to one and says "Oh, daddy drinks there. He drinks there, too."

Man I got an earful that night. I'm honestly not sure what he was talking about (kids are funny that way), but I guess a parent has to be concerned if the other one seems to be taking their toddler out drinking.

My son was driving with his mom one night a couple years ago, and as they drove down a street of restaurants he points to one and says "Oh, daddy drinks there. He drinks there, too."

Man I got an earful that night. I'm honestly not sure what he was talking about (kids are funny that way), but I guess a parent has to be concerned if the other one seems to be taking their toddler out drinking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSeZxjLhxV4

show her what guns can do to cinder blocks.

then say if she tells on you again you're gonna dress her up as a cinder block for holloween....

I have always been, for the most part, a wknd dad. Long summer visits and xmas/spring break/etc being the exceptions.

I am soooooooooo gonna' have to watch my mouth, as well as other bad habits, now that we've got one in the house.

"dad drinks there.. dad drinks there.." hillarious.

You know, I regret the fact that people no longer use the 'kidnapped by aliens' excuse anymore when referring to mysterious dissappearances. It was SO useful.

'Hey Bob, where is your wife'

'Well sheriff, she done got herself kidnapped by aliens'

'Oh really now. How interesting, especially since you two were in the middle of a nasty divorce'.

'I know. I know. The next time I see them aliens, I'm buying them a drink!'

That being said. I think it's time your daughter was 'kidnapped by aliens'

I have always been, for the most part, a wknd dad. Long summer visits and xmas/spring break/etc being the exceptions.

I am soooooooooo gonna' have to watch my mouth, as well as other bad habits, now that we've got one in the house.

"dad drinks there.. dad drinks there.." hillarious.

Mommy, dad took me to flugtag. I know it's the first time I have seen him in a month aside from the games so I was looking forward to it. What is the green fairy? Why was daddy inquiring about triple beams? Do I really need a tattoo? I was almost buzzed by a plane. I had such a fun time. Please sir, may I have some more?