Hawt so much want

yeah, the serious problem with the lily is the lack of collision avoidance. Its only good for wide open space.
from their FAQ:

Does Lily have obstacle avoidance?
Currently, Lily does not have any obstacle avoidance capabilities. We have found that most outdoor activities do not need obstacle avoidance because Lily can follow the user's path. But again, there are no guarantees that Lily will not hit anything while it is following you. If Lily is about to hit an object you can press the middle button on the tracking device and Lily will stop, hold its position, and continue to film you.

@Amstel, tried looking to see how much noise it makes....kinda shocked it's not in their specs...but I did see this:

Can I use Lily to spy on my neighbors?
Lily is always pointing at you and less than 100ft from you (pro tip: best shots are in the 10-30ft range). Also, Lily’s motors make noise. So other people will most likely notice Lily and quickly figure out where you are. You are better off climbing up a tree and using binoculars.

:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
This is super cool.
I really wish they would have named it something else other than Lily but it's pretty fucking neat.
Lily is a dynamite name.

DSC_0058.JPG