Halp So Mr. Asa and Fly are in the Garage... right now...

Who said that I thought that was advice? You are the only one who had that thought.
To clarify for the mentally handicapped (you):
Reading about the horrible decisions you make in regards to workmanship and safety, it is easy to understand why no one listens to any advice you may give.

You gigantic faggot.
Um are you retarded or some shit?
What the fuck

Edit: this is why people don't listen to your advice

lmao

You fucking idiot. Every shop works like this. It isn't the shop that is trying to beat the book, it is the mechanic. The shop could care less if the mech beats the time (provided they aren't slow enough to never make money)
Mechanics are the ones getting paid by man hours. It takes a mech 4 hours to complete a 2 hour job, they get paid for 2 hours. Shop still gets full payment.

Go be Jon Snow elsewhere.
Because the volume of trucks you move through has NOTHING to do with how much you can bill.

:tard:

Sorry, I don't make fun of anyone. Don't call anyone names. I am 100% perfectly civil until people wish me ill.

Where did I speak ill of you or wish you ill?
I said I understand why people don't listen to your advice.

Edit: ha! you edited your post cause you knew you lied!
fucking faggot.

Where did I speak ill of you or wish you ill?
I said I understand why people don't listen to your advice.

Edit: ha! you edited your post cause you knew you lied!
fucking faggot.
"Where did I speak ill of you or wish you ill?"

"fucking faggot"

yeah okay... and I edited it because i don't feel like doing anything except baiting trolls.

Baiting trolls? Between this and your signature, it seems like you need to learn the meaning of hypocrisy.