So Lowtax gets beat by Uwe Boll and no one is going to post about it?

I think he did right. He said on the forums he wasn't going to hit the guy. In the end it just showed Uwe Boll up for the asshole he is I guess.

How so? He's a bigger asshole for punching in a boxing match?

i agree - if you're not going to punch then don't get in the ring

I don't think too many people were fooled by his no punch throwing protest actually being his fear of embarassment when punching wouldn't be effective

I think he did right. He said on the forums he wasn't going to hit the guy. In the end it just showed Uwe Boll up for the asshole he is I guess.

o_O

Yeah, not fighting, in a fight, is the better thing to do. Always.

o_O

Yeah, not fighting, in a fight, is the better thing to do. Always.

I usually like to run away from fights.

Then, when I've reached a reasonable safe distance and am convinced that my opponent cannot physically stop me from me doing so; I draw my Glock and start shooting.

Jesus christ.

If you insult someone's movies on the internet, and the guy is so retarded as to challange you to a boxing match, are you honestly going to go out there and start punching him? Why? It's easier just to make an ass out of him.

Hurr... American thought. Now I see why WWF does so well

Jesus christ.

If you insult someone's movies on the internet, and the guy is so retarded as to challange you to a boxing match, are you honestly going to go out there and start punching him? Why? It's easier just to make an ass out of him.

Hurr... American thought. Now I see why WWF does so well

American thought is, if you agree to do a boxing match, then you should box.

Showing up at a boxing match only to lay out every second you get makes you look more of an ass.

Why not just decline the boxing match.

American thought is, if you agree to do a boxing match, then you should box.

Showing up at a boxing match only to lay out every second you get makes you look more of an ass.

Why not just decline the boxing match.

I challenge you to a tickle fight :elfpenis:

The funniest thing about this thread is the fact that there is going to be a Postal movie. How the fuck do you manage to get a movie idea out of a guy running around punching cops, setting people on fire, and peeing on everything? It's either going to be the greatest or worst movie ever made. No middle ground.

The funniest thing about this thread is the fact that there is going to be a Postal movie. How the fuck do you manage to get a movie idea out of a guy running around punching cops, setting people on fire, and peeing on everything? It's either going to be the greatest or worst movie ever made. No middle ground.

With Uwe Boll at the helm of this masterpiece, Im sure theyve already set an Oscar aside for him.

Some random quotes re: Postal The Movie

random person said:
I honestly don't know which part of this combination is going to drag the other part down. How will this ever make it past the MPAA?

random person said:
I'm curious as to how Uwe Boll can make the subject matter of Postal suck even more. I mean, I enjoy the game somewhat but what the hell kind of movie can it be made into? I think this will really tax Dr. Boll's bad movie making super powers.

random person said:
Wow, a press release like this must give Jack Thompson the hershey squirts.

random person said:
I'll only go see it if there's lots of peeing in it.

random person said:
....? For a movie like this, why even bother buying the film rights? Because they can't originally come up with a guy who goes around killing everyone?

This last one is how I felt about the recent Miami Vice movie. Why bother with the Miami Vice part? Why not just make a kick ass dark cop movie with Farrell and Foxx and name them something other than Crockett and Tubbs? I'm talking about from Michael Mann's perspective, since he produced and wrote the film. It was likely pitched by the people who own the rights, but he could've declined and then made his own good violent movie instead of tagging the Miami Vice name onto it for no reason.