So let's talk about what is GOOD in the world

Millions said:
I just re-watched Outlaw Star a few weeks back. Plan on starting in on Cowboy Bebop again.

I've watched Trigun so many times it's embarassing.

Drawing is also good. And so is Flash. I like Flash. And boobs.

I may watch outlaw star next. That or Hellsing or Berserck.

That quick moment of satisfying exhaustion after you've come all over your girlfriend's huge perky breasts

elpmis said:
That quick moment of satisfying exhaustion after you've come all over your girlfriend's huge perky breasts
loltruck_2.gif

b_sinning said:
I may watch outlaw star next. That or Hellsing or Berserck.

Hellsing wasn't as good as Trigun. :-( It didn't make much sense. I've only seen a few episodes of Berserk...it seemed pretty good.

fly said:
She IS a female redneck. :cool:

I experienced an all-time low for redneckdom this weekend (this beats being hit on from a guy inside a chevy blazer on a custom suspension system, all while he was toking up out of a crushed budweiser can) :

Pogosuzi's brother's girlfriend is trying to get pregnant so that Stevie can marry her to get her out of her trailertastic life. I was googling something on saturday morning when I saw in the google bar "how to get pregnant while your [yes, y-o-u-r] on the pill". She was sitting on the dock fishing and while no one else was looking, she threw something in the water. I can only assume that 1. it was her birth control du jour and 2. she has no internal plumbing at her mom's house. I can hear Jeff Foxworthy in my head now: "If you use your birth control as bait to get a shotgun wedding, you might be a redneck".

F33nX said:
I experienced an all-time low for redneckdom this weekend (this beats being hit on from a guy inside a chevy blazer on a custom suspension system, all while he was toking up out of a crushed budweiser can) :

Pogosuzi's brother's girlfriend is trying to get pregnant so that Stevie can marry her to get her out of her trailertastic life. I was googling something on saturday morning when I saw in the google bar "how to get pregnant while your [yes, y-o-u-r] on the pill". She was sitting on the dock fishing and while no one else was looking, she threw something in the water. I can only assume that 1. it was her birth control du jour and 2. she has no internal plumbing at her mom's house. I can hear Jeff Foxworthy in my head now: "If you use your birth control as bait to get a shotgun wedding, you might be a redneck".

You should see if you can get her on the show Trailer Fabulous

JJ Lady said:
Not all of them smell good. I went to Arby's the other day and there was this woman I walked by outside and DAMN! She STANK!

You were smelling strange ladies boobs in Arbys?

I need to come out to Pooler more often.