So last night I had a dream...

S

smileynev

...and it was pretty cool. But I thought, in the dream, that I was dreaming about this movie. But, later on, I realized in the dream that it wasn't actually a movie. And that if I made it into a movie or tv show or book it would rock and make a bunch of money. But now I can't remember the concept behind the dream. Any ideas on what it could have been?

Your threads just lack something. Coming and asking for the same predictable generic humour prevalent on this board is as sad as it is nauseating.

In other words you had a dream about me flaming you.

FlamingGlory said:
Your threads just lack something. Coming and asking for the same predictable generic humour prevalent on this board is as sad as it is nauseating.

It sounds as though you are not just flaming me but the forum itself. I applaud your multiheaded attack. And I feel similarly about some of the humor on this board. It needs to be freshened up some. Maybe you could contribute some new and fresh humor to this stale place.

All I recall about your dream is seeing this:

hotpants.jpg

FlamingGlory said:

that was beautiful

smileynev said:
It sounds as though you are not just flaming me but the forum itself. I applaud your multiheaded attack. And I feel similarly about some of the humor on this board. It needs to be freshened up some. Maybe you could contribute some new and fresh humor to this stale place.
I find it humourouss, or satisfying rather, to make people squirm. You could call me the resident sociopath.

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
I find it humours, or satisfying rather, to make people squirm. You could call me the resident sociopath.

lame

FlamingGlory said:
:p Meh, I was feeling nasty this morning I cant perform all the time :(

Or most of the time, according to your mom.

OHHHHHHHHH!

I hate those really vivid dreams. The ones that you SWEAR are tied into reality.

The other night I had a dream that I forgot to write a paper for a class in college...one that would keep me from graduating if I didn't hand it in. It felt so real that I jumped out of bed, naked, and scrambled to my closet looking for my text books.

I then realized that I graduated college over a year ago and that I was squating over an old chemistry book buck naked.

Three weeks before that I woke up in the shower in my underwear and black socks. It was really wierd...cause I don't own any black socks.

Drool-Boy said:
What have we learned today kids?

that millions sleeps naked and if you spend enough time outside his bedroom widow peekin in, youll eventually get a show.

"My meat puts asses in the seats!"