So last night I had a dream...

JJ Lady said:
Well we all know it wasn't about lesbians becasue Nev has a problem with that :wtf:

He is so gay! :fly:

I don't mind lesbians. Its just girls who pretend to be lesbians to get attention from men that bother me. Not saying that you or anyone else on this board does so, with the exception of drool. Fricken butch dyke hairy bastard.

smileynev said:
I don't mind lesbians. Its just girls who pretend to be lesbians to get attention from men that bother me. Not saying that you or anyone else on this board does so, with the exception of drool. Fricken butch dyke hairy bastard.

my shake brings all the boys to the yard:hi2u:

Drool-Boy said:
my shake brings all the boys to the yard:hi2u:
Can you teach me? Or would you have to charge?

smileynev said:

What about women exploring their possible bi sexuality? :p

JJ Lady said:
Can you teach me? Or would you have to charge?

What about women exploring their possible bi sexuality? :p

I guess that depends on how serious they take their marriage vows...:fly:

JJ Lady said:
You better watch out or else Zoe is gonna get on and flame you for hittin on her man!

Perhaps we'll write her into the script as the crazy leather-clad ninjette who throws knives everywhere.

kiwi said:
What part do I get to play?

Ooooh, you and Zoe could be a super-sexy ninjette team of killers. Now go find a pattern for a skin tight leather outfit on simplicity.com and get to work!

JJ Lady said:

I recently convinced Kiwi to make a skool gurl outfit, now I just have to convince her to poast pics (newds are out of the question for both of us).

:shifty:

KNYTE said:
I recently convinced Kiwi to make a skool gurl outfit, now I just have to convince her to poast pics (newds are out of the question for both of us).

:shifty:

I have no problem posting pics of the outfit...