So last night I had a dream about April and Drool

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I tried to remember all of it because it was so weird but here's what I do recall:

April and Drool come to my house and I know they're both gay, for some reason there's a cucumber on my doorstep and my mom tells April to go get it, and she looks at it then comes back upstairs. Then they go home. Later on Im in my room and April climbs through my window (yeah, it was big enough in my dream) and shows me this HUGE diamond. She tells me that I should marry her because she spent $2,000,000,0000000 on this diamond for me, so I tell her shes lying because it looks like shit. She then says to look in my pencil case, so I do and there's a cute white diamond ring in it. The ring then turns into a fingernail for my thumb and now its Drool who's in my room not April. The fingernail has a purple tint and I ask Drool if he painted it, and he says yes then makes the :fly: face.

That's all I remembered.

:confused:

must have been a night a weird dreams last night.

Mine was all fucked up. Friend and I were runing around some area and i kept telling him i was late for work and i had to go, but we kept looking for something. It combined elements of dreams ive had in the past. Places, people, events. Damned crazy.

God it was weird

NeedMoreEmo said:
for some reason there's a cucumber on my doorstep and my mom tells April to go get it, and she looks at it then comes back upstairs.
What the fuck :lol: :lol:

I fear the day when I start dreaming about Drool-Boy... :(

That is a weird dream, there's no denying that. I don't think I even had a dream in the short few hours I slept- too full from all the damn food I ate and from staying up so late playing xbox with my cousin.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I hardly slept either, and I woke up way too damn early aswell. Damn colds.

Yes, too damn early here too. I honestly can't think of a good reason why I should have woken up at 5:30 on my day off.

Still not feeling better?? :(

BigDov said:
Yes, too damn early here too. I honestly can't think of a good reason why I should have woken up at 5:30 on my day off.

Still not feeling better?? :(

I'm off school and woke up early, that's even worse. I woke up with a headache but it wasn't as bad as yesterday, and this cold just isnt clearing up. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
I'm off school and woke up early, that's even worse. I woke up with a headache but it wasn't as bad as yesterday, and this cold just isnt clearing up. :)

Aaaawwwww :( Waking up with a headache sucks. Being sick for so long sucks too..........

:heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Please continue :lol:

Dammit, I did, see above edit! I hit the wrong thing too quickly, and you're too fast today :p

In the few hours I slept I wouldn't have thought I'd have time for any dreams :confused:

And no, my dreams didn't involve any of the regular posters here at UF!

dreamwalker said:
Dammit, I did, see above edit! I hit the wrong thing too quickly, and you're too fast today :p

In the few hours I slept I wouldn't have thought I'd have time for any dreams :confused:

And no, my dreams didn't involve any of the regular posters here at UF!

You have thousands of dreams each night, some people remember them more than others though. I have the occasional dream about intarweb peeps, it's all fun.

NeedMoreEmo said:
You have thousands of dreams each night, some people remember them more than others though. I have the occasional dream about intarweb peeps, it's all fun.

True, but usually when I only sleep about 3 hours or so I don't remember any of my dreams. This time I sure did.

I've had dreams about forum members all right :o