so...labor day plans?

bast_imret said:
You guys come up here again sometime and we can watch it together :D

Fuck, bring your PC's with you and we can BF2 together too!

LAN PARTY WEEKEND!

Best idea ever. LAN PARTY HERE WE COME!!!!

Bubbles said:
agreed. camping sux...I can't handle the bugs, heat, squatting in bushes...I could go on :shudder:

zengirl said:
I don't think guys realize how inconvenient peeing in the woods is for a girl.

:p Panzies...

Just remember, there are ways around the "inconveniences" of camping.
You meet in the middle. Find a park that has a bathroom/shower facility.

If we had to go and the bathrooms were full, we grabbed a roll of tp and went to do our business. We would take a towel, braced ourselves against a tree, and use the towel for padding against said tree.

We used to take our dirt bikes/quads and tear up the Ocala forest. Change of clothes?.... forget it. We only had one pair of riding gear each and we LIKED IT THAT WAY!

However, we were smart and went during the chilly times of the year where we didn't have to worry about 'skeeters and sweltering heat.

InfluX said:
...ever had an eyebrow frozen and then broken off?
Aye, it was fucking class.

Ever been rained on almost every morning for the last 7 years, ever hoped it would get bright for longer than 20 minutes? Aye. Extreme's are much better than this temperate crap.

Galen said:
Aye, it was fucking class.

Ever been rained on almost every morning for the last 7 years, ever hoped it would get bright for longer than 20 minutes? Aye. Extreme's are much better than this temperate crap.

yes, being miserable is awesome! :wtf:

Sarcasmo said:
You are almost as weird as FG. :fly:
I need to work on my tan and I don't want to hang out at the pool with screaming children :p Couple towels on the roof at high noon puts me in a good position for the sun.

Galen said:
The point I was making is that UK weather is shite and depressing. I love extremes, especially winter extremes.

forty and fifty below zero with no sun for damn near half a year ceases to be exciting after a very, very short period of time. and if you spend your time wishing it'd get bright for twenty minutes then you may it here too in the winter :S . because its constant night for months on end. always dark. :(

anyway, cheers to the upcoming labor day weekend

Last edited: