so...labor day plans?

InnerMuse said:
I used to. However, funds have been tight these past few years. I miss geekin' out. *sniffle :(

Its always been that way with me. I usually have enough for my entrance and I just go from event to event. Im a geek but im not that much of a scifi geek. I was an Anime geek but I've gotten out of that in the past two years too. I guess I go to be around interesting people. Im rather strapped now but its only because im trying to save for a car downpayment (either a Mazda 3 or a 07 Sentra)

InnerMuse said:
Wow, my ears were burnidatin' again. :p

Oooooh... if I plan it right next year, I could do Dragoncon AND visit my favorite goobers in Savanna... hrrmmm... that might be a plan. ^.O

:happy:

InnerMuse said:
When I do, you bet I'llplaster it all over the forum. Wouldn't want you bloaks to miss out on some hot, InnerMuse Supa Costume Action. Hell, I might even get opinions for what costume I should run around in. ;)

sign me up! :drool:

InnerMuse said:
Well, you guys have seen me/ pics of me. What do you think I could pull off?

Errr.. what costume...

damn my pervy mind.

start with the top...slowly, sloooowly, oh yeah :drool:
and then the bottom...I mean, ahem

where were we? ah yes, how 'bout leia? :D

http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/

edit: HOLY SHIT! THERE'S GOING TO BE A LIFESIZE JABBA AT THE HYATT FOR DRAGONCON :lol:

InnerMuse said:
Well, you guys have seen me/ pics of me. What do you think I could pull off?

Errr.. what costume...

damn my pervy mind.

Grow out the hair, toss on an 80's jumpsuit and you could be April working on my, errr, Michael's ride.

Galen said:
Seen that out the window of the Airplane over Keflavik. Would love to see it a bit longer than just a few minutes. Hopefully I'll get to this year.

Here ya go. Stare at it for as long as you want to.

(It is my desktop background at the moment. And no, I didn't take the picture.)

0523538.jpg

And no crap about resizing. I am lazy.