so...labor day plans?

Sarcasmo said:
Just get an oxygen mask, like they use in hospitals. put it over your crotch, and hold the hose out in front of you like a weiner. Voila. Chicks with dicks.

That's cool and all, but once you're done you are left holding a dirty oxygen mask. Then what do you do?

April23 said:
That's cool and all, but once you're done you are left holding a dirty oxygen mask. Then what do you do?

Run it through the river and then use it as a beer bong.

bast_imret said:
pfft, whatever. I've seen chicks pee standing up in rest stop bathrooms before.
Just because they were all bawdy and calling each other "Girlfriend" doesn't necessarily mean they're really girls... the whole peeing standing up thing kinda gives that away

April23 said:
Once Zac gets back from sexing up elfpen0r we are flying out Thursday back to Houston to see family and hopefully drool/badmojo.

All depends on that f'ing hurricane coming our way.

I'm thinking about visiting family in Uvalde. Bandera isn't too far from there. If we can't meet up in Houston maybe we can meet in Bandera.

bast_imret said:
pfft, whatever. I've seen chicks pee standing up in rest stop bathrooms before.

After what I saw happen in this movie it doesn't sound like all that great of an idea. :fly:
196473.jpg

BadMojo said:
I'm thinking about visiting family in Uvalde. Bandera isn't too far from there. If we can't meet up in Houston maybe we can meet in Bandera.

Sounds good! We have each other's cell. :cool:

Sarcasmo said:
I'm taking my little boy to the aquarium, and then to the park to feed some ducks and turtles, and then to the playground, and then home to watch Thomas and some Fraggles episodes, and then we're gonna build a train set and then we're going for a drive out in the country, and then we're gonna get some hookers.

PBF191-Boy_Scouts.jpg

?

You guys come up here again sometime and we can watch it together :D

Fuck, bring your PC's with you and we can BF2 together too!

LAN PARTY WEEKEND!