so...labor day plans?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i am going to an indigo girls concert on friday and a birthday party on saturday. monday will be a nice day off for all of us. it will be a low-key weekend. maybe we'll even get some work done around the house.

what are y'all doing? anyone doing anything worth mentioning, unlike myself? :fly:

SchmilK and I are going to a wedding on Saturday of the other kid we used to hang out with in art class back in '94. :lol:

It's kinda cool because it's being held at the same place we were looking at to do our wedding, so we get to see the place in action.

:cool:

Performing manual labor... in the yard.

Transplanting a tree, expanding the garden, making raised flower beds, putting in a brick path... woo!

Last edited:
Once Zac gets back from sexing up elfpen0r we are flying out Thursday back to Houston to see family and hopefully drool/badmojo.

All depends on that f'ing hurricane coming our way.

I for some reason remember getting suckered into house sitting all weekend. DONT EVER AGREE TO ANYTHING AT 8AM!!!!

lol, jk but yeah, from what I remember that was the plan, xbox 360 here I come hehe

Need to find accommodation for the upcoming year. Looking at places in the Quay's in Belfast. Also need to buy a car, leaning towards a Yaris D-4D at the minute because of the crazy miles to the gallon.

My parents want me to go camping with them but it is just far too stressful to go with my mom. I am leaning towards sitting around the house nekkid, doing nothing.

I still don't understand camping.

You basically do nothing out of the ordinary...EXCEPT YOU'RE OUTDOORS!

KNYTE said:

camping is great as long as you dont go to a campground. I hate campgrounds.

Gimme cannoing, fishing, toasting fresh meat over a fire and wiping my ass with pinecones in the woods. None of this frilly shower and running water BS. Get a bar of soap and hop in the river or lake if you feel stinky.

For me, camping is staying at a Holiday Inn Express with no pool and no roomservice

KNYTE said:

we were camping one time and heard a crap load of loud bass which was keeping us up. We decided to go investigate and ask him nicely with 10 huge redneck guys to turn down his car radio. We turn a corner and there is about 4,000 ppl and a giant rave. That was a good camping trip :fly:

Bubbles said:
agreed. camping sux...I can't handle the bugs, heat, squatting in bushes...I could go on :shudder:
I don't think guys realize how inconvenient peeing in the woods is for a girl.

I'm taking my little boy to the aquarium, and then to the park to feed some ducks and turtles, and then to the playground, and then home to watch Thomas and some Fraggles episodes, and then we're gonna build a train set and then we're going for a drive out in the country, and then we're gonna get some hookers.

zengirl said:
I don't think guys realize how inconvenient peeing in the woods is for a girl.

There is a way for girls to pee standing up. Just takes practice to shoot far enough then cut off so you don't drip on your pants.

this chick I've been seeing who works at the hyatt downtown is working all weekend for dragoncon which is partly taking place there...I'm going to go drink for free and laugh it up at all the uber geeks with another buddy of mine whose gf also works there and will be working :)

weather permitting, she and I may go down to sea island for a few days after that

starting this friday, I have 10 days off work which I am REALLY looking forward to :drool:

April23 said:
There is a way for girls to pee standing up. Just takes practice to shoot far enough then cut off so you don't drip on your pants.

Just get an oxygen mask, like they use in hospitals. put it over your crotch, and hold the hose out in front of you like a weiner. Voila. Chicks with dicks.

April23 said:
:lol: I've heard stories about this, I cry Urban Legend!!!