So, just in case you were bi-curious,

taeric said:
Why stop there? Why not have both?

What about an extra asshole between the breasts and an extra breast above the ass?

The possibilities are endless.

If the chick rips one while I'm working the funbags, I'm outta there.

Galen said:
I had mine taken care of while in for other surgery. It was opened and cleaned out. After this was done, the area is left to heal on it's own and is packed and cleaned daily for a period of a few weeks. This is the correct procedure.

I have had the surgery done on myself, and I am also a medicine student with an interest in this area (especially the formation of a sinus. While painful, I bet you thought that was cool?) I have never, ever heard of a pilonidal cyst removal being stiched up. It needs to heal naturally or it will just come back again.

It mentions sutures in this article excerpt from wikipedia, but this is silly. This leaves the patient with no way to have the wound cleaned or packed.
you're cute when you act like you have a clue
your own surgical-tutor link mentions the Karydakis procedure which uses sutures....it also mentions primary closure (but not partial suture closure)....yet you say sutures never work.
in your vast medical student experience, please tell me how many pilonidal procedures you have done....

urbanski said:
your own surgical-tutor link mentions the Karydakis procedure which uses sutures....it also mentions primary closure (but not partial suture closure)....yet you say sutures never work.
in your vast medical student experience, please tell me how many pilonidal procedures you have done....
Careful Galen. Urbanski is the king of this procedure. Anything to install extra holes in the backsides of men...

urbanski said:
Sometimes you get me so fucking HOT. :drool:

urbanski said:
I never said suture's didn't work, I said they wern't used here.

I also never said anything about how many "procedures" I have done. Are house officers trusted to operate in the US? :tard: You acknowledged that fact by calling me a student.

Are you really that stupid? Oh wait, you know the name of the procedure, thank god for the oxford medical guide!

Galen said:
I never said suture's didn't work, I said they wern't used here.

I also never said anything about how many "procedures" I have done. Are house officers trusted to operate in the US? :tard: You acknowledged that fact by calling me a student.

Are you really that stupid? Oh wait, you know the name of the procedure, thank god for the oxford medical guide!

actually, he's a doctor. count yourself lucky that you don't have ovaries.