So, just in case you were bi-curious,

Sarcasmo said:
grammar-nazi.jpg

:lol: that's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right....

AND HOW MANY PICK THE WRONG FRIKKIN' ANSWER?????

In case it couldn't get worse. I now have a frigg'in yeast infection around the wound. For those that don't know, those itch like you wouldn't believe.

Grr..

I've also been told there is really not much I can do about it. As long as I have to have the bandaging on for this stupid vacuum thing, I will probably have some sort of yeast rash. Lovely. Anybody still want pictures?

taeric said:
In case it couldn't get worse. I now have a frigg'in yeast infection around the wound. For those that don't know, those itch like you wouldn't believe.

Grr..

I've also been told there is really not much I can do about it. As long as I have to have the bandaging on for this stupid vacuum thing, I will probably have some sort of yeast rash. Lovely. Anybody still want pictures?

Have you tried this yet? :fly:

monistat.jpg

Last edited:
taeric said:

Grr..

That just sucks. How long do you have to have that thing vacumming out your insides? Are they going to leave any for you to keep?

Still not sure how long I have to wear this thing. Supposedly the wound is only half an inch deep now.

And I have tried those. They go really well with a red wine sauce.

taeric said:
Still not sure how long I have to wear this thing. Supposedly the wound is only half an inch deep now.

And I have tried those. They go really well with a red wine sauce.
You eat Monistat with red wine sauce :wtf:

I'll try to get some pics for you guys. Not sure how gory they will actually be. I don't have access to a camera while the bandaging is not coving the wound.

And the monistat can follow some tampons quite readily.

theacoustician said:
You both just hope it looks like a second asshole so you have something new to fap to.

Admit it. You find the prospect of two buttholes intriguing. Like the twin suns of Tatooine.

theacoustician said:
three breasts > two assholes

Why stop there? Why not have both?

What about an extra asshole between the breasts and an extra breast above the ass?

The possibilities are endless.

taeric said:
Why stop there? Why not have both?

What about an extra asshole between the breasts and an extra breast above the ass?

The possibilities are endless.
I don't want someone to fart while I have my face buried in their chest.