So, just in case you were bi-curious,

taeric said:
Another update, because I'm sure this info will definitely help with everyone's lunch.

So... today I went in to get the dressing on the wound changed. I finally know how big the wound is. YOu can pretty much fit 2 golf balls where the incision is. Wasn't exactly pleasant to have them take the sponge that was there out and replace it with a new one. They didn't even use drugs to help with the pain. Ouch.

So... just imagine a teardrop big enough to hold 2 golf balls. Now, imagine that much skin missing from your tailbone area. Now, imagine that stuffed with sponge with a vacuum hooked up to it. :)

Finally, go get some lunch. :)

Holy farking sheeet.

I would have insisted on pain killers. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should have to endure that much pain for such a 'popular' problem in this day and age. After all the pain you've already endured I would have asked for pain meds before I even let them touch me. If they denied it I would prolly threaten to sue for pain and suffering. That is friggin ridiculous! You must enjoy the pain or something....:confused:

Bubbles said:
just making sure I wasn't loosing it. :)

dearie, i love you to pieces, but i HAVE to say something here. :eek:

it's losing, not loosing. loose is what a button is when it's about to fall off. lose is something you do when you misplace something. i seriously get a tick in my neck when i see this, and since i love you and you really, really love me, i'm hoping you'll forgive me for this outburst. carry on. :D :eek:

Thorn Bird said:
dearie, i love you to pieces, but i HAVE to say something here. :eek:

it's losing, not loosing. loose is what a button is when it's about to fall off. lose is something you do when you misplace something. i seriously get a tick in my neck when i see this, and since i love you and you really, really love me, i'm hoping you'll forgive me for this outburst. carry on. :D :eek:

You've been talking to Sarcasmo haven't you.
:shifty:

:heart:

Quick question regarding the procedure. I've now heard from about 5 people that have had this done in the past, and all of them had stitches. How did they surgically remove it without requiring stitches?

taeric said:
Quick question regarding the procedure. I've now heard from about 5 people that have had this done in the past, and all of them had stitches. How did they surgically remove it without requiring stitches?
Never trust a commie doctor.

Bubbles said:
You've been talking to Sarcasmo haven't you.
:shifty:

:heart:

i just let sarcasmo talk for me. everything he catches, i have too. i just get tired of being yelled at for being the english nazi, so i love that sarcasmo's on the ball. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
i just let sarcasmo talk for me. everything he catches, i have too. i just get tired of being yelled at for being the english nazi, so i love that sarcasmo's on the ball. :fly:

grammar-nazi.jpg