So I've got an image of Halo 3 at home waiting to be burned

I have only played 1 map but I did play Highway Tampa a couple times in BF2.

Do I really have to fucking EARN my weapons? WTF I already paid 28 bucks for the game bishes!!!

Bought Halo 3 the other day. Got nothing but an overwhelming sense of 'been there, done that". I suppose I expected nothing more, but still, there's nothing out xbox wise for months yet, so what was there to lose.

I am so sick of waiting for Crysis to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drivin me nutz and they just pushed the demo release date back another couple weeks

Anyone else interested in Crysis???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nzMdPwO2Qw"]YouTube - New Crysis gameplay video[/ame]

LIES!!!!!

neverwinter nights is where it's at.

I downloaded the DDO 10-day trial for the hell of it and enjoyed it enough to subscribe for a while. Plus after you give them your credit card info you get another 30 days free!

ZOMG THAT'S $) DAYS

:shifty:

Its not really fair to lump Bioshock in there, since it has no MP component.

I was basing it entirely off of overall enjoyment.

TF2 is downright unstoppable with its eye-socket-raping awesomeness.

Bioshock is beautifully put together, has great control, and is downright spooky to play.

Halo 3 is clunky and the gameplay still hasn't changed AT ALL since Combat Evolved.

I was basing it entirely off of overall enjoyment.

TF2 is downright unstoppable with its eye-socket-raping awesomeness.

Bioshock is beautifully put together, has great control, and is downright spooky to play.

Halo 3 is clunky and the gameplay still hasn't changed AT ALL since Combat Evolved.

Ah, I see. I havent tried TF2 yet (dunno if I even will since I suck at MP games)
Bioshock was definitely super awesome for me on the fun-scale. I havent bothered with H3 yet, tho, since the general consensus is that its just more Halo.