water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
And I'm all like " :rolleyes: ".

TF2 4eva, son.

Actually I'll probably burn it this evening and check it out, curiosity has gotten the better of me.

From what I've heard Halo 3 has a bunch of easter eggs, collectibles, and achievements you can get which "add to the experience", none of which I care even the slightest bit about. I just want to play through it and "finish the fight" as the advertising suggests so that I can tell people I played the entire series. gome.jpg

Anyone else have it or gettting it soon?

Now that I think about it I never burned Bioshock either. Kooky.

I bought 2142 yesterday... its pretty okay.

It seems like it is a dumbed down version of BF2 with cooler graphics and more endless running around a 5000 mile map.

have it and have played a few hours already...I've never really liked the series so far but this one is pretty good

I bought 2142 yesterday... its pretty okay.

It seems like it is a dumbed down version of BF2 with cooler graphics and more endless running around a 5000 mile map.

Ohhhhh noo you have it all wrong. Its much more complex than bf2, you just haven't played with it long enough to figure it out. =D

TF2 is fun but I still suck at it.

I refuse to play it thus far although I've heard reports about spies and how to your teammates a spy appears as a person with a cardboard mask running around pretending to be on the other team.

SchmilK tells me whenever he sees a spy it's always pretending to be djfacemachine so he'll go over and heal "her" and then get killed for his efforts.

I refuse to play it thus far although I've heard reports about spies and how to your teammates a spy appears as a person with a cardboard mask running around pretending to be on the other team.

SchmilK tells me whenever he sees a spy it's always pretending to be djfacemachine so he'll go over and heal "her" and then get killed for his efforts.

:lol: so that's why she seemed to jump from team to team the whole time

:lol: so that's why she seemed to jump from team to team the whole time

Yeah apparently they pull the identity of the spy from your friends list or something... which makes me question why dj is the only person on his friends list. Hhhhmmmm

Schmilk and DJ play TF2???

I NEED STEAMIDs FOR THEM!

and you too Navy.

Ohhhhh noo you have it all wrong. Its much more complex than bf2, you just haven't played with it long enough to figure it out. =D

Its got less vehicles, only 4 classes and no planes. Maybe I am not playing right but most tanks dont have a backup gun(right click gun besides cannon) to shoot hostiles. I have no gernades, no c4 and no proximity sniper thingys. All I have when I scroll my mouse wheel is the guns.

The zoom on tanks is rather hard to use however I did shoot down a attack chopper last night out of pure luck, wasn't even aiming at it :fly:

It seems fun but it just seems like a smaller version of BF2...

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PLANES???? Did the year 2141 have some crazy plane war and none were left in 2142?????

Its got less vehicles, only 4 classes and no planes. Maybe I am not playing right but most tanks dont have a backup gun(right click gun besides cannon) to shoot hostiles. I have no gernades, no c4 and no proximity sniper thingys. All I have when I scroll my mouse wheel is the guns.

The zoom on tanks is rather hard to use however I did shoot down a attack chopper last night out of pure luck, wasn't even aiming at it :fly:

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PLANES???? Did the year 2141 have some crazy plane war and none were left in 2142?????

There are two heli's, one gunship and the other transport... what else are you needing?

In this game you have to EARN your c4 and guns. There are four packs, but all packs are there that were in the last game. Assault and Medic are one pack for example.

Plus you can win major points getting awards and thus making you rank fast. For example, 15 repair points gets you 500 points in a round.

Then the really cool part is there is a titan that you have to defend or attack. It adds a whole another level to the game, its no longer about capturing the flags.

Keep playing it more... you'll start seeing all the differences.

Also you get points for teamwork such as doing the commands a squad leader puts out... he gets points too. There is also a squad beacon a leader can put down so you may spawn in that spot. You may also spawn in your teams APC.

Its got less vehicles, only 4 classes and no planes.

Stop being a plane whore and play the damn game.

Maybe I am not playing right but most tanks dont have a backup gun(right click gun besides cannon) to shoot hostiles.

Correct, gotta hop into the 2nd gunner position for that. Its an attempt to prevent whoring...

I have no gernades, no c4 and no proximity sniper thingys. All I have when I scroll my mouse wheel is the guns.

You must unlock those. Be patient young padawan

Yes, zoom sucks. I don't use it because I cant get the arc right when its zoomed.

If its smaller than quit bitching about the maps being so big. Defend a point and wait for a vehicle to spawn. There is almost ALWAYS a transport available on the titan, and if not, use an escape pod.

I LOVE the tank zoom, it makes my long range tank sniping a lot easier than in BF2. Although I must say I've gotten some incredible hits on Highway Tampa :cool: