GAY So, I've been ATV shopping a bit recently

One of the few good things about living 3 miles from the sun's surface I guess. :fly:

That, and all of the majestic Firebirds.

78formula1.jpg

I was bored today, and was looking at CL again and remembered this/the ad. To my surprise, it was still up. So I emailed the guy....

Initial Email....

Hi,

I've got an 04 Grizzly that I might be interested in trading. It's got 10k miles on it, but runs fine.

I do have a question, do you have a list of titles for these movies you've got?

His response, which I received like 10 minutes later, guess he really wants a quad:

Dan, (I used a fake name/account)

Thanks for the interest! Give me about an hour and I can have a list of most, if not all of the titles. A lot of the movies are part of various series that have a lot of editions to them.
I will get back to you ASAP! I'll also try and include the type of genre as well you you can have an idea of what they are.

If you want to see a good sized bulk of them, you can go onto eBay and look for the seller

TYTANSWORLD

while I get the list together.

ED

More as it develops...

Last edited:
For ease of reading purpose I'm going to be his responses in green and mine in blue. He supposedly sent me a list, which I didn't get, but then felt the needed to add this in a follow-up.

Here's another series I forgot to mention.

Femdom/Bound For Stroking/Orgasm Control

There are about 84 movies in this series.

They cover all kinds of Femdom topics from bound male submissives being given handjobs/oral sex and being forced to orgasm, Ruined Orgasms, Penile Insertion/Electric Stimulus, Orgasm Traning, Smothering and similair topics.

There are a handful of movies in the series that are short, only 4-6 minutes each because of the brutalness of the action but most of them are anywhere from 20-40 minutes long. They are usually 1 girl / 1 guy but a few are 2 girl / 1 guy or a group of women / 1 guy.

I don't think I got part 1 of the list, just part 2.

Ok..let me resend pt1

Last edited: