so it's X-Mas morning

bungle+zippy said:
How's the kid feeling now? Why does she have a fever?
Now she's passed out and sweaty. She occasionally wakes up crying. :( we're in for a long night.
no clue why she has a fever. because she's a kid and kids get sick? especially in the winter? especially my child?

HydroSqueegee said:
url]

mad loot. :cool:

not pictured: Futurama box 1 and 3, Craftsman Rolling tool chest, Kitchen Aid mixer, Snowblower (would have been usefull 2 days ago!:mad: ), various little things that are neat. :)
A MagLite? Tsk tsk, should've had your parents, or whoever, to talk to me first so you could get a proper flashlight :D

Bunch of DVD's since I couldn't really think of what I wanted.....A Remote BBQ thermometer, a T-Shirt that says"Will work for bandwidth" and some money and Gift cards.

ooh, a last-minute edition to this list: a KITTEN. bosu's dad has a vet clinic and there was a kitten that needed adoption, so i'm taking her home with me later on today. she's the sweetest kitten evar! :heart:

iPod Mini, Indiana Jones DVD set, Star Wars DVD set, lots of chocolate treats, and, best of all, just my wife, daughter, and me. No in-laws, no grandparents, no siblings, just relaxing, movies, and quiet.

The best gift this year was a sofa for my apartment. Other than that I got a halogen desk lamp, some clothes, a newspaper subscription and money.

This is what I scored for x-mas

Kershaw alaskan blade trader hunting knife
porter cable pnumatic finish nailer
256mb mp3 player
several new shirts
underarmor cold gear and turf gear shirts

The kids scored a PS2 which is as much for me as is them.

F33nX said:
bwahahahahaha

i got me a redoctane DDR hardpad with DDR extreme. yes, i'm a dork, and yes i'm damn proud of it.

i also got an origami page-a-day calendar, black eyed peas cd, and a check for a compound bow from my parents

compound bow???? :drool: What kind?? I am saving up for a bow-tech.

$400 in cash
$255 in gift cards
christmas dree and decorations
some cool shirts
gta: sa for ps2
a popcorn maker
a smore maker...
earrings and stuff
random dvd's