so it's X-Mas morning

C

crazymike

what did you score?

I got a new snowmobile jacket and some clothes and various other stuff.

Star wars trilogy DVD set and a shoe polisher.

bwahahahahaha

i got me a redoctane DDR hardpad with DDR extreme. yes, i'm a dork, and yes i'm damn proud of it.

i also got an origami page-a-day calendar, black eyed peas cd, and a check for a compound bow from my parents

i got 2 books and some pencils with my name on them from my sister, weeks ago my brother bought a router for us both. i'll get one or two more things tomorrow. :)

IMG_0716.jpg

mad loot. :cool:

not pictured: Futurama box 1 and 3, Craftsman Rolling tool chest, Kitchen Aid mixer, Snowblower (would have been usefull 2 days ago!:mad: ), various little things that are neat. :)

Lita woke up in the middle of the night with a temp of 103. went up to 104 today even after motrin and a cool bath. then 100 after motrin + tylonol. now she's at 101.7 and sleeping again. she's slept pretty much all day. she didn't open her present today. she's too sick :(
I fucking hate the holidays. but G-d bless Walgreens for being open. I want to send the grouchy old lady who was working today some flowers.

kristchan said:
I fucking hate the holidays. but G-d bless Walgreens for being open. I want to send the grouchy old lady who was working today some flowers.

Send her a card and let her know you made a donation to the human fund for her kindness.

How's the kid feeling now? Why does she have a fever?