So it's like my meat pipe has a reverse mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
Shaving my entire crotch is always itchy up near the waistline, so I decided to try just shaving in a semicircle around the base of my shaft. Mmm, it's working well for me. It feels good, it's easier to keep clean, it doesn't itch, my undies don't fill up with loose pubes, and it doesn't feel like petting a teddy bear when I jerk it.

My only question is what kind of reaction I would get from a girl who sees it, it's like a thick reverse mustache. And it's in a semicircle. I think it might look kind of dorky.

Tell me what you think.

If ZenGirl can talk about shaving in the shower, so can I.

If a girl can't deal with the semi circle then pop one off in her eye and move on to the next chick. Her loss.

If a girl can't deal with the semi circle then pop one off in her eye and move on to the next chick. Her loss.

True. I'd like to see if I can help her out, though. :p

That reminds me of a much longer rant I have about Valentine's Day. I'm part of a college church group and I'm in a sort of leadership position. There's the pastor, then the staff, then the small-group leaders, then people like me, the "core". Every small group leader has 2 core, the idea is to develop leadership for when they leave.

Anyway my small group leader, Ryan, decided he wants to organize a Valentine's Day thing, but only for the Seniors. He got a Junior to do it for that class, and a Freshman to commit to organizing something for them. The other core under him is going to Taiwan for a while (his grandpa just died), so it looks like the responsibility implicitly falls on me. One thing's for sure, nobody else is stepping up to do it.

I could rant for like an hour about how terrible of a responsibility allocation system that is. I'm not going to do it, I just plain don't have the time, plus I'd rather see a more organic and non-organized form of it, and I'm not going to try and coerce anyone else into doing it either. Ryan doesn't seem to be willing to get someone else either. So basically it's just not going to happen. And I know it's going to haunt my class for years that all the other girls had a Valentines thing and not ours. Unfortunately I have classes that I'm falling behind in already ... :mad:

End rant, though.

True. I'd like to see if I can help her out, though. :p

That reminds me of a much longer rant I have about Valentine's Day. I'm part of a college church group and I'm in a sort of leadership position. There's the pastor, then the staff, then the small-group leaders, then people like me, the "core". Every small group leader has 2 core, the idea is to develop leadership for when they leave.

Anyway my small group leader, Ryan, decided he wants to organize a Valentine's Day thing, but only for the Seniors. He got a Junior to do it for that class, and a Freshman to commit to organizing something for them. The other core under him is going to Taiwan for a while (his grandpa just died), so it looks like the responsibility implicitly falls on me. One thing's for sure, nobody else is stepping up to do it.

I could rant for like an hour about how terrible of a responsibility allocation system that is. I'm not going to do it, I just plain don't have the time, plus I'd rather see a more organic and non-organized form of it, and I'm not going to try and coerce anyone else into doing it either. Ryan doesn't seem to be willing to get someone else either. So basically it's just not going to happen. And I know it's going to haunt my class for years that all the other girls had a Valentines thing and not ours. Unfortunately I have classes that I'm falling behind in already ... :mad:

End rant, though.

I think you should ask the pastor what he thinks about the manscaping situation.

I think you should ask the pastor what he thinks about the manscaping situation.

:lol:

Well I'm hoping that a creative solution hits me soon, because I hate just watching problems develop without doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.