So it's five o'clock in the morning..

Go for it.

I hope people eventually understand that when they are rude ignorant assholes that I am doing the BARE minimum of what I have to do. I will play completely by the book.

I am customer service manager in my company and I feel your pain! Its amazing what I will go out of my way to do for someone who is nice and when they aren't its like "Ok Hold let me see what I can do" Place on hold, tap fingers on desk, pick up minutes later "I'm so sorry but I'm afraid that this is the best we can do". If you are going to be a dick either way then what does it matter?

If I worked CS I'd just forward their calls to a call center in India. Wouldn't even matter if my company had a call center in India or not, I'd find some random one and send them to it...

Know how frusterated they'd be when they want their heat back on and instead their talking to a guy named "Bob" that can't speak english yet is insisting he needs the service number off of their computer before he can farthur assist them with their gas problem?

We did not have to recognize daylight savings time today and it didn't hurt my feelings at all. Except now I have to remember my family is all an hour ahead of us.

i LOVE me some DST!!!
i am always nice to CS even if i'm boiling mad. i usually start out by saying, "i have this problem that i'm upset about and i know it's not your fault but i was hoping you could help me." then if it doesn't go anywhere i ask for a manager and get serious.

i LOVE me some DST!!!
i am always nice to CS even if i'm boiling mad. i usually start out by saying, "i have this problem that i'm upset about and i know it's not your fault but i was hoping you could help me." then if it doesn't go anywhere i ask for a manager and get serious.

Yeah usually if someone is at least civil it makes me what to try. For example, this guy in an apartment didn't have hot water. He started out nice and I explained to him that per his complex it wasn't an emergency but that I was going to page it out and see if we could get anyone to help it. He starts flipping out and says that he wants a maint guy there now, I once again explain that I am going to page them right away. He yells at me again. So I faxed the message to the office for them to get it monday. I figure another day with cold water should cool him off.

i LOVE me some DST!!!

Are you serious? It always messes up the kids bad and we spend a whole week onery and disoriented getting back on track.

And yes, no DST in Arizona, which is nice, so it gets darker earlier at night helping cool it off slightly earlier when we start hitting 110 and above in the summer.

Yeah usually if someone is at least civil it makes me what to try. For example, this guy in an apartment didn't have hot water. He started out nice and I explained to him that per his complex it wasn't an emergency but that I was going to page it out and see if we could get anyone to help it. He starts flipping out and says that he wants a maint guy there now, I once again explain that I am going to page them right away. He yells at me again. So I faxed the message to the office for them to get it monday. I figure another day with cold water should cool him off.

:lol:

Are you serious? It always messes up the kids bad and we spend a whole week onery and disoriented getting back on track.

And yes, no DST in Arizona, which is nice, so it gets darker earlier at night helping cool it off slightly earlier when we start hitting 110 and above in the summer.

my kids didn't even blink at the change. matter of fact, it works better because the sun gets spangelet up...which means she's not getting up at six anymore. :barf: i think the hardest thing will be getting into bed by 8 when it's still so light outside that you don't need headlights yet. i :heart: summer!

well it's 11:38 but it could be 10:38 or even 7:38 but it was 10:38 two days ago at this time. gosh...it's so easy.