So it's five o'clock in the morning..

So its 10 o'clock in the morning here and I'm doing fucking customer service and I can't stand these goddamn people. I don't need people to yell at me because of the stupidest stuff. Usually I go around the rules and try to contact people for them but today I'm not doing it. I could care less if you have heat its fucking florida put on a goddamn long sleeved shirt.

puppytoss.JPG

So its 10 o'clock in the morning here and I'm doing fucking customer service and I can't stand these goddamn people. I don't need people to yell at me because of the stupidest stuff. Usually I go around the rules and try to contact people for them but today I'm not doing it. I could care less if you have heat its fucking florida put on a goddamn long sleeved shirt.

I'm telling Candy that you're being rude to her customers.

Me too, sucks getting to work with very little sun then leaving work when its dark.

Damnit I don't live in Alaska. :mad:
s

For 7 years I got up to go to school in the dark, and got home in the dark. The prospect of it being light outside until 10.30pm again never stops bringing utter elation to me.

All of my best customers are usually American, though they're all generally from the North East.

The whiniest tend to be Europeans.

For every 1 shitty customer, you get 1 good customer. I've come to notice anyway.

American's are spoiled with customer services.

My friend noticed a transaction on his card statement that morning at 10am in Vancouver. At 2pm that afternoon he phoned the call centre from London, knowing it was either forged or an error.

The indian guy on the other end insisted it was entirely possible to get from Vancouver to London in 4 hours and refused to understand.

Needless to say, a UK call centre was called afterward. Having said that I've had a somewhat good run with the lads from the Raj. They can't pronounce my name, but that's half the fun.