So.. It's cold..

crazymike said:
Near Toronto, Ontario.

Maybe I should go cuddle with my horse, he has lot's of fur and looks very warm.

and has hooves and a tail and eats clover...

crazymike said:
Near Toronto, Ontario.

Maybe I should go cuddle with my horse, he has lot's of fur and looks very warm.
I used to live near Winnipeg on the US side. We would be invaded every weekend. Friendly Manitobans my ass.

and what ever does it for ya, dude. :wtf:

kristchan said:
STFU. Right now it's -2 with a windchill of -20. Tomorrow our high will be 17. On Wed our high will be 12. I'm anally raping the next person who complains about it being cold when they're 40 degrees warmer than it is it.
I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park.

It's -8 here. And I'm still just wearing a Short sleeve polo (No jacket) Quit your whining.

-21°F
Partly Cloudy Feels Like
-46°F

UV Index: 0 Low
Dew Point: -30°F
Humidity: 57%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 30.08 inches and rising
Wind: From the West Northwest at 14 mph

sooooo cooooold. frostbite on exposed skin in about a minute

also:

TongueStuck001.jpg

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/17837?lswe=17837&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared

...BEDFORD PA-BLAIR PA-COLUMBIA PA-FULTON PA-HUNTINGDON PA-JUNIATA PA- MIFFLIN PA-MONTOUR PA-NORTHUMBERLAND PA-SCHUYLKILL PA-SNYDER PA- SOUTHERN CENTRE PA-SOUTHERN CLINTON PA-SOUTHERN LYCOMING PA-UNION PA- 418 AM EST MON DEC 20 2004

... A WIND CHILL ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EST TODAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STATE COLLEGE PA HAS ISSUED A WIND CHILL ADVISORY.

BITTERLY COLD TEMPERATURES... COMBINED WITH GUSTY NORTHWEST WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH... WILL CREATE WIND CHILL VALUES AS LOW AS MINUS 15 TO MINUS 20 AT TIMES THIS MORNING. ANYONE WHO MUST BE OUTDOORS DURING THIS TIME SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO MINIMIZE THE EFFECTS OF THESE LOW WIND CHILL VALUES... SUCH AS WEARING SEVERAL LAYERS OF CLOTHING... AND LIMITING THE AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT OUTDOORS.

FROSTBITE OCCURS ON EXPOSED SKIN IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES WHEN WIND CHILLS ARE BETWEEN 15 AND 25 BELOW ZERO. IF YOU MUST BE OUTSIDE IN THIS WEATHER... MAKE SURE TO DRESS IN LAYERS.

Brrrrrrr, I'm freezing :(

YAAY!!! It's so cold my car wouldn't start this morning!
WTF do I have the damned car for if it won't work when it's cold!?!?!
I don't use it besides when it's cold or rainy, I'm always on the damn bike!!
WTF!?!?! The one time I need it the damn thing doesn't work! Time to get my damn truck, insolence won't be tolerated.

:mad: