So.. It's cold..

C

crazymike

Guest
FEELS LIKE -32°C
WIND NW 13 km/h
GUSTS
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 58%
DEWPOINT -29°C
PRESSURE 101.72 kPa
VISIBILITY 14 km
CEILING unlimited


You bunch of pussies, it's -26F w/ the windchill here and it's damn windy right now. I've been outside working all friggen day
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
crazymike said:
FEELS LIKE -32°C
WIND NW 13 km/h
GUSTS
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 58%
DEWPOINT -29°C
PRESSURE 101.72 kPa
VISIBILITY 14 km
CEILING unlimited


You bunch of pussies, it's -26F w/ the windchill here and it's damn windy right now. I've been outside working all friggen day
Now we're talking cold :D
 
G

Grunt

Guest
I Robert I said:
Now we're talking cold :D
No kidding.. The temperature in lapland was like -40C.. And I'm down here freezing my nuts off when its only -5..

I'd seriously fucking die up there :(
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Grunt said:
No kidding.. The temperature in lapland was like -40C.. And I'm down here freezing my nuts off when its only -5..

I'd seriously fucking die up there :(
Yeah, me too. IIRC the coldest I've experienced was about 30 and that was realllly fucking cold.
 
G

Grunt

Guest
I Robert I said:
Yeah, me too. IIRC the coldest I've experienced was about 30 and that was realllly fucking cold.
Kekeke. I've experienced -30C as well when I was up north on a ski trip.
I walked outside and was like :eek:
Then I'd run back in and sit next to the fireplace drinking hot chocolate.
Great times :D
 
C

crazymike

Guest
This is seriously rediculous. And worst of all, my fucking car doesn't have heat because some idiot mechanic broke it. GRRRRRR
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,413
23,193
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
SpangeMonkee said:
see, I don't understand why anyone would want to live in a place that would even get near that temp.
It was Michican!!! Not the Article Circle. Its not supposed to get that cold there.

Besides, thats where I grew up. I miss the snow tho. If it could only snow and be like 70 degrees...
 

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
fly said:
It was Michican!!! Not the Article Circle. Its not supposed to get that cold there.

Besides, thats where I grew up. I miss the snow tho. If it could only snow and be like 70 degrees...


See, that's what I like about Atlanta. 4 distinct seasons. They last just long enough and go away just as you are getting tired of them.
 
K

Kander77

Guest
HAHA! ITS WARM HERE

8°F
Partly Cloudy Feels Like
8°F

UV Index: 0 Low
Dew Point: -3°F
Humidity: 51%
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Pressure: 30.27 inches and falling
Wind: calm
 
K

kristchan

Guest
fly said:
The year before I moved away from Michigan it hit like -28F. That was stupid.
in North Dakota it was -30 during the winter on a regular basis. the windchill would be -80 and we would get out of school until it went up to -70. it rocked.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
It is now -40C which is the equivelent of -40F or TOO FUCKING COLD as most of you would know it.

REDICULOUS PEOPLE. This is my first winter back in Canada in several years, it sucks.
 
K

kristchan

Guest
crazymike said:
It is now -40C which is the equivelent of -40F or TOO FUCKING COLD as most of you would know it.

REDICULOUS PEOPLE. This is my first winter back in Canada in several years, it sucks.
we could always cuddle to stay warm

:shifty:
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
its -10c and dropping, with upwards of a foot of lake effect snow tonight.

yay
 
C

crazymike

Guest
kristchan said:
where in Canada are you?


Near Toronto, Ontario.

Maybe I should go cuddle with my horse, he has lot's of fur and looks very warm.