SO it was finally worth it!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
I am watching the Golden Globes and Finally the shows I was routing for won something:

LOST WON BEST TV SHOW DRAMA!!!

:happy:
Any shows/movies that you were cheering for?

FlamingGlory said:
I care about awards given in the entertainment industry.

:care:
Hey Fuck you buddy! :fly:

BTW Pandora and I are going to see Brokeback Mountain (otherwise known as the Gay Cowboy movie)

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
I care about awards given in the entertainment industry.

:care:

Tell me about it. I want to hand out napalm everytime these no-talent assfucks pat each other on the back.

Which as far as I can tell is 147 times per year.

edit: and it's amazing, because I think 80% of what happens in Hollywood each year has happened at some point before. All the industry out there does is regurgitate past endeavors. So what are they celebrating? A complete and utter lack of creativity and passion? It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for them.

JJ Lady said:
Hey Fuck you buddy! :fly:

BTW Pandora and I are going to see Brokeback Mountain (otherwise known as the Gay Cowboy movie)

Hey Bast, you wanna go "fishing" up in the mountains with me this weekend? :hi2u:

But why is this special to you. Do you win money or something?

I could understand if you had a bet on it winning, but other than that, why do you care? It's not going to change anything.

Galen said:

I could understand if you had a bet on it winning, but other than that, why do you care? It's not going to change anything.
It validates her preference in "Good TV". If everyone else likes it, then it must be good.

And if it wins awards, the chances of it being cancelled anytime soon are lower, which is good for fans.

Galen said:

Because shows that win awards stay on and I like Lost.

zengirl said:
It validates her preference in "Good TV". If everyone else likes it, then it must be good.

And if it wins awards, the chances of it being cancelled anytime soon are lower, which is good for fans.
It does not "Validate" anything :rolleyes:

But your second idea was correct