Thread So is this better or worse? Organic?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
So this article suggests that we farm chickens in extremely tight quarters by removing their brains. I'd assume that since they would never even touch another chicken, it could be done antibiotic free, which is really neat. However, the thought seems a little gross. And how much of an increased cost with the lobotomy be?

Whatcha think?

04detailcananrnr9.jpg

edit: Forgot article link
http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/archives/2012/02/farming-the-unconscious.php

Last edited:
Also, this is ghastly and I will pray for the extinction of our species if we ever sink to this new low of industrialized existence.

Dude.
:waw:

Architects are artists. He could have made a building shaped like a giant vagina and it wouldve been as serious as this.

Again, are you reading posts or just randomly reacting? Did I say that this was being done tomorrow?

I think its an interesting topic for discussion. It seems barbaric. But fuck, its less barbaric than what chickens go through now. The current process is a good reason to pray for the extinction of the species.

I only eat free range birds anyway. They may be twice the price, but they taste better. there's enough land we don't need to rear poultry intensively.

Free range is a marketing gimmick.

The birds I buy can be viewed in woodland and fileds all the time. The geese I buy are driven along a lane to their field each day and brought back to the barn overnight. The ducks I eat are out on the pond at the farm when I visit the farm shop. I research my food and buy as much as possible from the source. Gimmicks? No, just old fashioned food.

When I pull into the car park at one farm shop, I have to take care not to run chickens over.

Last edited:
The birds I buy can be viewed in woodland and fileds all the time. The geese I buy are driven along a lane to their field each day and brought back to the barn overnight. The ducks I eat are out on the pond at the farm when I visit the farm shop. I research my food and buy as much as possible from the source. Gimmicks? No, just old fashioned food.

:clap:

I wish it were that easy here. Because really, I need it easy, or its not worth it.