Pics so is this a large enough beer glass collection? (now show me your's)

is it large enough?

• Total voters
Oh, and if there's any Canadian beer glasses you guys want to add to the collection, let me know, I'll see what I can find.

Oh, and if there's any Canadian beer glasses you guys want to add to the collection, let me know, I'll see what I can find.

All of them, and yes. Actually we have one set of some Canadian beer, those greenish glasses on the bottom right shelf, and of course Unibrue, but that's it. If you can find some interesting glasses with interesting designs, not just another shaker, then yeah let us know. :heart:

9 days in a week. They're still stuck at Roman days. No wonder their toilets flush the wrong way and fondle each other's manjunk while pretending to have something interesting to say and having a painful sense of superiority about it. :rolleyes:

There's a great pub around work that has an awesome beer menu, lots of trappist beers as well. If you ever make it this way, we'll go there.

Check out their beer menu... http://www.pubitalia.ca/beer.html :drool:

They also have a store attached to it with tons of glasses and "beer art treasures", I'll go someday and have a look...

All of them, and yes. Actually we have one set of some Canadian beer, those greenish glasses on the bottom right shelf, and of course Unibrue, but that's it. If you can find some interesting glasses with interesting designs, not just another shaker, then yeah let us know. :heart:

you are talking about the upper canada (or canadian) glasses

There's a great pub around work that has an awesome beer menu, lots of trappist beers as well. If you ever make it this way, we'll go there.

Check out their beer menu... http://www.pubitalia.ca/beer.html :drool:

They also have a store attached to it with tons of glasses and "beer art treasures", I'll go someday and have a look...
That is a fantastic selection :drool:

I must try the Barking Squirrel purely for the name.

And the 38oz drafts appeal to me :chikken: