Pics so is this a large enough beer glass collection? (now show me your's)

is it large enough?

• Total voters
I've already mentioned this in another thread, but we had a DELICIOUS beer (call it girly, whatev) at Rockbottom in Denver. It was vanilla beer... :drool:

vanilla porters are amazing!

breckenridge makes a really good one

I was unimpressed, as compared to rock bottom's vanilla beer (I think it was an ale though, don't remember). I had just done a shot of absinthe, so if everyone else didn't hate it, I'd think it was my palette...

Wow, so we picked up the Tommyknocker Imperial Nut Brown Ale and the Shipyard Summer Ale.

Both are fucking delish. The summer ale is light, like a good summer brew should be. And the Imperial is just FULL of flavor.

:drool:

Wow, so we picked up the Tommyknocker Imperial Nut Brown Ale and the Shipyard Summer Ale.

Both are fucking delish. The summer ale is light, like a good summer brew should be. And the Imperial is just FULL of flavor.

:drool:

What the threadbump is this batman? And :drool: I agree.

We definitely should do a beer/dinner event. And your present is ready, I just have to mail it out :shifty:

What the threadbump is this batman? And :drool: I agree.

We definitely should do a beer/dinner event. And your present is ready, I just have to mail it out :shifty:
The next UF meat that you're in attendance-- we will do the beer/dinner event!!!