So is the PG back?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Biggest fish while diving is probably a giant 5' grouper we saw in Key Largo, came around a coral head and saw the sucker laying eggs - I thought it was a rock at first it was so big

The biggest sea creature I've seen was a 30'-ish humpback whale off of Grand Turk

I saw one about that big at the Tampa aquarium. I like teh fishays, when they're in tanks and can't eat me. :eek:

Pandora said:
Maybe if you're reallah nice I'll shave first. It's been like 3 months so I should prolly do that anyways. :hs:

Oohh no don't, I like the feeling of brillo pad on my face. :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Biggest fish while diving is probably a giant 5' grouper we saw in Key Largo, came around a coral head and saw the sucker laying eggs - I thought it was a rock at first it was so big

The biggest sea creature I've seen was a 30'-ish humpback whale off of Grand Turk

That would be awesome, I'm jealous.

Pandora said:
:cool:

Teh interwebs is such an eye opener. Without it I might not have ever known about the sunfish! Freeeeeekey!
F3601L.jpg

F9801L.jpg
You made that thing up. wtf

Pandora said:
Hmmm...I was unaware of this when I registered for UF. :eek: I joined to see some funnah (like Drool's cartoons and BigDov's classic pussyfoot thread) and to hear other peoples perspectives on things. I was also hoping to make a friend or two along the way, and thankfully I've made a lot. :heart: Sure we joke and poke fun at eachother, but I draw a line when I know it really bothers someone. Maybe I'm just too compassionate, but I get no kicks out of bringing people down. There are other ways of getting my thrills.

Anyways, I'm getting my nose out of other peoples business now. You chiln's do what you will.
Forums are always about making fun, or at least the ones I join are, but its all in good fun. Do you think I or anyone else here are making jokes to be spiteful?

I have trouble drawing that same line that you mentioned, but people seem to always blow it off cause they know im an idiot. I must admit, I've never had anyone take my jokes seriously and get mad at me.

You both are awesome people and I hope this doesn't put either of you in a bad place.

April23 said:
I guess there are two types of posters, those that dish it all out and can take it right back.

...and those who can't and won't give it back.

All in all it is never meant to be hurtful, we're a big happy playful family.

thats really easy to say when your dishes look like this

Largevat.jpg

edit> i love you guys

fly said:
Forums are always about making fun, or at least the ones I join are, but its all in good fun. Do you think I or anyone else here are making jokes to be spiteful?

I have trouble drawing that same line that you mentioned, but people seem to always blow it off cause they know im an idiot. I must admit, I've never had anyone take my jokes seriously and get mad at me.

You both are awesome people and I hope this doesn't put either of you in a bad place.

I don't think anyone intends to be hurtful or spiteful. :heart: Shit happens tho. We don't always get the desired result, dispite our intentions. That's the joy of being human!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!
009376ctdec8pk.jpg

Pandora said:
I don't think anyone intends to be hurtful or spiteful. :heart: Shit happens tho. We don't always get the desired result, dispite our intentions. That's the joy of being human!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!
009376ctdec8pk.jpg

Is he seriously broken up about something? Is he really never posting here again?