So is the PG back?

fly said:
The whole point of a forum is to get made fun of. People call me gay. People call nev and april fat. People call Coqui unfunny. People call Dirk an idiot. People call FatBurger an invetor of some sort of brainwashing drug that makes hot chicks like you. People call sleeman... well thats deserved.

From my 50,000 foot view, the problem is that you can't take it too seriously. When the browser is closed, its all gone and none of it matters.

I hope we haven't run him off forever. I think I speak for everyone when I say that no one means to hurt his feelings. It would make the whole process a lot easier if he wasn't so thin skinned.

But he hates me anyway now.

yeah, him and I have been talking about that a lot lately via IM.

fly said:
Next to the litter box?

In the litter box. Its made of cat feces. Its remarkable how easy it is to create a bust of me out of cat poop.

fly said:
The whole point of a forum is to get made fun of. People call me gay. People call nev and april fat. People call Coqui unfunny. People call Dirk an idiot. People call FatBurger an invetor of some sort of brainwashing drug that makes hot chicks like you. People call sleeman... well thats deserved.

From my 50,000 foot view, the problem is that you can't take it too seriously. When the browser is closed, its all gone and none of it matters.

I hope we haven't run him off forever. I think I speak for everyone when I say that no one means to hurt his feelings. It would make the whole process a lot easier if he wasn't so thin skinned.

But he hates me anyway now.

Hmmm...I was unaware of this when I registered for UF. :eek: I joined to see some funnah (like Drool's cartoons and BigDov's classic pussyfoot thread) and to hear other peoples perspectives on things. I was also hoping to make a friend or two along the way, and thankfully I've made a lot. :heart: Sure we joke and poke fun at eachother, but I draw a line when I know it really bothers someone. Maybe I'm just too compassionate, but I get no kicks out of bringing people down. There are other ways of getting my thrills.

Anyways, I'm getting my nose out of other peoples business now. You chiln's do what you will.

Pandora said:
Hmmm...I was unaware of this when I registered for UF. :eek: I joined to see some funnah (like Drool's cartoons and BigDov's classic pussyfoot thread) and to hear other peoples perspectives on things. I was also hoping to make a friend or two along the way, and thankfully I've made a lot. :heart: Sure we joke and poke fun at eachother, but I draw a line when I know it really bothers someone. Maybe I'm just too compassionate, but I get no kicks out of bringing people down. There are other ways of getting my thrills.

Anyways, I'm getting my nose out of other peoples business now. You chiln's do what you will.
I agree 1000%

Pandora said:

I guess there are two types of posters, those that dish it all out and can take it right back.

...and those who can't and won't give it back.

All in all it is never meant to be hurtful, we're a big happy playful family.

Findakáno said:
I agree 1000%

:cool:

Teh interwebs is such an eye opener. Without it I might not have ever known about the sunfish! Freeeeeekey!
F3601L.jpg

F9801L.jpg