So is the PG back?

Fat Burger said:
Wait, what? What happened? What did I miss? What the hell is biting my penis as I type this?

Things were said/done, someone acted too seriously, many laugh, one hides... etc.

Fat Burger said:
Someone explain, or I'm leaving too!

:shifty:

Sometimes people just get tired of being the brunt of jokes. It gets old after awhile, ya know Mr. Fuxx? Ya know MR. FUXX?!? Ya know geekboy who scored hawt Fuxx? /[M]

:beatit:

No one likes to spend time with people that never have a kind word to say to you. :nolove:

Pandora said:
Sometimes people just get tired of being the brunt of jokes. It gets old after awhile, ya know Mr. Fuxx? Ya know MR. FUXX?!? Ya know geekboy who scored hawt Fuxx? /[M]

No one likes to spend time with people that never have a kind word to say to you. :nolove:
The whole point of a forum is to get made fun of. People call me gay. People call nev and april fat. People call Coqui unfunny. People call Dirk an idiot. People call FatBurger an invetor of some sort of brainwashing drug that makes hot chicks like you. People call sleeman... well thats deserved.

From my 50,000 foot view, the problem is that you can't take it too seriously. When the browser is closed, its all gone and none of it matters.

I hope we haven't run him off forever. I think I speak for everyone when I say that no one means to hurt his feelings. It would make the whole process a lot easier if he wasn't so thin skinned.

But he hates me anyway now.

Pandora said:

I do. I am the brunt of many a joke, both here and in the real world. But I know its all in jest and that everyone envies me. Right guys?

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's a certain feller from the northern midwest that still hangs around here despite a ton of abuse

Garrison Keiller?