So is Hooters off for today?

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
JJ's car is a solid block of ice in theac's driveway. And now more sleet coming down. Do we still want to try and meet? I vote that we just meet over here and get naked to share body warmth.

:lol:

I saw on the news this morning that the 'high' in Atlanta today was supposed to be 32...... that sucks :lol: Be brave and get your ass out to Hooters, I was promised some pics of drunken internet acquaintances and by god I mean to have some :D

:heart:

BigDov said:
:lol:

I saw on the news this morning that the 'high' in Atlanta today was supposed to be 32...... that sucks :lol: Be brave and get your ass out to Hooters, I was promised some pics of drunken internet acquaintances and by god I mean to have some :D

:heart:
Fuck that. Its cold out there.

They are saying it's not going to get above freezing all day. DOT peeps are de-icing the road, then when they double back, it's already ice again. Plus, we have to hear from spange, ryo, and why if they are even up for going out in this stuff. theac is upset cause he can't go out and get his starbucks.

bast_imret said:
They are saying it's not going to get above freezing all day. DOT peeps are de-icing the road, then when they double back, it's already ice again. Plus, we have to hear from spange, ryo, and why if they are even up for going out in this stuff. theac is upset cause he can't go out and get his starbucks.

That's pretty bad when the de-icing efforts don't do jack shit like that, pretty common around here too. But wow, poor theac........ CAN A BRUTHA GET SOME FUCKING COFFEE HERE!!!?????!??! :lol:

BigDov said:
That's pretty bad when the de-icing efforts don't do jack shit like that, pretty common around here too. But wow, poor theac........ CAN A BRUTHA GET SOME FUCKING COFFEE HERE!!!?????!??! :lol:
The girls made pancakes and sausage and tea. But ... daddy needs his medicine :(

BigDov said:

that's what he said. I gave him a teabag instead.

SpangeMonkee said:
i just think its funny that there are for people in that house that are posting on uf. I can see them now, all on laptops PMing each other to see who wants to open the new jar of mayo.

edit: damn, it's not supposed to get over 32 today.

:p You should have heard the panic when the power went out and the wireless router went down. :eek:

JJ Lady said:
:p You should have heard the panic when the power went out and the wireless router went down. :eek:

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from a Georgia port,
and will end with someone sick.

Theac was a mighty gaming man,
The bast brave and sure.
Four people set out that day,
To get some coffee for sure.

The weather started getting rough,
The 110 power was lost.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew,
Theac would be lost, the bast would be lost.

The house set atop a mighty hill.
With theac
The bast too,
The pandora and her dogs.
The jj,
And the rest of the cats,
Here at theac's house

So this is the tale of the frozen in,
They're here for a long, long time,
They'll have to make the best of things,
It's an slippery, downhill climb.

The theac and the bast too,
Will do their very best,
To make the others comfortable,
In the frozen nest.

No games, no power, no motor cars,
Not a single luxury,
Like Robinson Crusoe,
As primative as can be.

So join us here this weekend my friends
Be sure to get your spouse
there are four frozen people
Here at theac's house

sorry, when you said no power, I thought immediately of 2 bumbling idiots chasing each other around the house.