So, I'm watching the SciFi channel...

michal_suchanek62.jpg

michal_main.jpg

Fat Burger said:
When I organized that Vancouver Genmay meet, I got to sit and talk to him for like an hour and a half, because nobody else showed up.
I'm sorry.

Fat Burger said:
All he wanted to talk about was politics. I kept trying to change the subject, but he kept coming back to it :tard:

Would you say he was an annoying little shit, or could you get along with him fine?

Was the Sci-Fi channel ever good? It seems like the only thing they play is crap B-rated made-for-tv-movies that are ripoffs of more popular movies. And all promos state: "Based on REAL events...they just haven't HAPPENED YET!!!!"

I miss Mystery Science Theater.

Millions said:
Was the Sci-Fi channel ever good? It seems like the only thing they play is crap B-rated made-for-tv-movies that are ripoffs of more popular movies. And all promos state: "Based on REAL events...they just haven't HAPPENED YET!!!!"

I miss Mystery Science Theater.
It was great when Invisible Man, Farscape, and Lexx were on it, then it sucked bigtime for a while.

Now I actually look forward to the crap B movies cuz they make me chuckle, I was actually pissed they were playing Jurassic Park last night.

why_ask_why said:
at least Jennifer Garner was in it...that would make it vaguely palatable

She looked rather.... masculine with the eyebrows.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It was great when Invisible Man, Farscape, and Lexx were on it, then it sucked bigtime for a while.

Now I actually look forward to the crap B movies cuz they make me chuckle, I was actually pissed they were playing Jurassic Park last night.

I still look forward to friday nights on Scifi when they have new episodes of their shows. Other then that, its pretty much hit or miss, mostly miss.

BigDov said:
Speaking of the Sci-Fi Channel, did anyone watch Man-Thing a couple weekends ago? I wanted to but fell asleep before getting around to it.....

It wasn't a dude on dude flick, for your information.