Halp So, I'm trying to be nicer to people at work

One of my co-workers, who sits in an open cubicle area outside my office, routinely lets her cell phone ring, as she sits right next to it, because she doesn't feel like answering it. This is really only made horrible by the fact that she has this loud, obnoxious, repetitive ring and her voicemail only picks up after 6 or more reps.

Screw being nice to office workers.

My boss has the song "werewolves of london" as his ring tone and often lets it ring like 5 times so he can hear the fucking song.

At least your coworkers haven't poisoned you! :mad:

oh, you mean like the time I found a not-nearly-depleted radiation source just sitting underneath some towels in a deep cabinet in one of our vaults, and it wasn't disposed of properly because the physicist was 'too busy' to deal with it?

oh, you mean like the time I found a not-nearly-depleted radiation source just sitting underneath some towels in a deep cabinet in one of our vaults, and it wasn't disposed of properly because the physicist was 'too busy' to deal with it?

More like open vials of sulfuric acid 2 feet from where I sit, and finding out the reason I was having respiratory distress and raging headaches at work for weeks was because someone was a fucktard and thought "acid is liquid and can't get into the air and hurt you"

More like open vials of sulfuric acid 2 feet from where I sit, and finding out the reason I was having respiratory distress and raging headaches at work for weeks was because someone was a fucktard and thought "acid is liquid and can't get into the air and hurt you"

Meh. Radiation made Godzilla. All acid ever did was make the Greatful Dead a lot more popular than they deserved to be.

My new text message sound is a dude saying, "Im getting a text message."

the most annoying ringtone I had was stephen colbert's "YOUR PHONE IS RINGING, YOUR PHONE IS RINGING"

but nothing beats my power rangers communicator for a text msg notifyer

Face it, Kyle. You're an asshole. A douche. An experiment in failed compassion and human misery. Forcing pleasantries and small talk on inferior and obnoxious coworkers will only exacerbate what makes you such an unbearable sonofabitch.

I agree with most of this, except that his co-workers are inferior to him. Wherever did you get that idea?

Last edited: