So I'm Planning the Corporate Christmas Party

SpangeMonkee said:
that's funny. she doesn't look drewish.

spaceballs1.jpg

Bubbles said:
Synagog and Temple are the same thing. It's like going to church or chapel. I would like to get married under the chupah, but not inside a building I don't think.

my 1/2 brother married a jewish chick in spain last summer and they got married outside under a chupah :)

they were divorced 6 months later :dont:
but he's now a resident of spain ftw

ERage said:
Now THAT is the kind of place I need to work. Any company that will host a party where shots are being taken off of an ice block is A-OK in my book :D
They keep beer stocked in the fridge at work. And when they go shopping people put in requests for different kinds of beer. weird, weird people I tell you.

why_ask_why said:
my 1/2 brother married a jewish chick in spain last summer and they got married outside under a chupah :)

they were divorced 6 months later :dont:
but he's now a resident of spain ftw
Married in a chalupa? Sounds like the Burgers to me...

fly said:
They keep beer stocked in the fridge at work. And when they go shopping people put in requests for different kinds of beer. weird, weird people I tell you.

I almost went to work for a company that did that about 6 years ago...always thought that was cool...they'd knock off early on fridays and all hang out, unwind and drink some beers :cool:

Bubbles said:
not a mexican treat, it's the Jewish word for canopy and it symbolizes the future home of the couple.

Really? I thought a chupacabra was that goat killing monster in Mexico. Ya learn something new every day.

fly said:

I wonder what it would look like if i started redoing some of our report layouts after downing a 6-pack. Probably every report on the Crystal Enterprise server would suddenly have a page footer that says: "One more scratch on my car and somebody in this building is going to die." :pandora:

ERage said:
I wonder what it would look like if i started redoing some of our report layouts after downing a 6-pack. Probably every report on the Crystal Enterprise server would suddenly have a page footer that says: "One more scratch on my car and somebody in this building is going to die." :pandora:

Oh gosh.. do it sober.