Ontopic So I'm mining bich coin now.

You asked if anyone followed it, but I guess you really didn't want any info on it. Figures.

Buy it. It's a bull market right now and most coins are making money.
I do want info on it. What you posted was useless.

Looked more like some people who were fans of other coins trashing it.
From my understanding, there are some serious issues with the coin, partnerships be damned. Some of the technical background of it was discussed in that thread. I doubt you can actually determine intent, but interpret it however you desire. If you're going to invest, its important to do your own research anyway...

From my understanding, there are some serious issues with the coin, partnerships be damned. Some of the technical background of it was discussed in that thread. I doubt you can actually determine intent, but interpret it however you desire. If you're going to invest, its important to do your own research anyway...
If it was serious it would have been a big discussion everywhere. Not on some "hacker" website.

If it was serious it would have been a big discussion everywhere. Not on some "hacker" website.
There has been discussion about it. I remember reading about some flaw that MIT found. However, as usual, it seems you're really not interested in any input. I'm in this space every day, but if you read an article or two and now know everything, go for it. In a bull market, you're likely more right than you're wrong!

:nev:

There has been discussion about it. I remember reading about some flaw that MIT found. However, as usual, it seems you're really not interested in any input. I'm in this space every day, but if you read an article or two and now know everything, go for it. In a bull market, you're likely more right than you're wrong!

:nev:
You're also someone who loves to shit on people. So I don't trust anything you say.