Ontopic So I'm mining bich coin now.

I have yet to see anything but Win onsite in the cases I've worked. Maybe that's the problem? "Keep running Win you idiots! I'm making over $2k a week in just 3-4 days work! Thanks, dumbasses!"
The final straw at my last longer gig was when I refused to work on Azure. I was a tragic troll for about 2 months, watching them try to get below 13-15 seconds for the homepage load. Damn SKippy, I had that bitch running high 4s. And they lost 430+ orders before I walked out - on the new setup. Somehow theyy created a fresh MySql and wiped the other. :lol: I had TOLD them I had a backup on zip of the entire database. Too stubborn to take it.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
You also got in a debate with me that this site was running the default Xenforo theme at one point. The administrator. The guy who literally knows the answer for sure. :lol:
They have a few "defaults" - if a theme comes with the package I consider it a default, not just the turd that looks like a forum. This is like a step off the dark "Default". I usually shoot for 3-4 themes so people have choices but it does fritter away a few hours tweaking the colors for great contrast everywhere. That was what, 2 years ago. remain calm. I still love you - faggot :)

• Haha
They have a few "defaults" - if a theme comes with the package I consider it a default, not just the turd that looks like a forum. This is like a step off the dark "Default". I usually shoot for 3-4 themes so people have choices but it does fritter away a few hours tweaking the colors for great contrast everywhere. That was what, 2 years ago. remain calm. I still love you - faggot :)
There is also only one default. :p

There is also only one default. :p
If you're a cheap dummy and don't grab a few themes at time of purchase - sure. Haven't done any Xen?(ha) for a while - they haven't removed the color flipper have they. Not a bad way on making a quick child theme that will at least work flawlessly. Have fun building your own from scratch. HAve done, pain in the ass, ask a bass player about the Darth Handsome "Good Bless the Queen" theme, complete with music and a well hung horse. YOu make us a dildos and kitty cat themed one and I'll be impressed.
Still love you, my long lost Michgan homie. :F

THis is what I get for entering the land of spergers. God damnit!!

Remember when Mr2 made it snow in the kiddie coral on genmay? Do that but with your dildo buddy fluttering down across the screen. Maybe do it for all new members until they hit 100 posts. 🤣

Remember when Mr2 made it snow in the kiddie coral on genmay? Do that but with your dildo buddy fluttering down across the screen. Maybe do it for all new members until they hit 100 posts. 🤣
I alway wanted to fuck around and make the "online" indicator a power level meter - fluctuating glow is already coded in, just need to dial the numbers in the right file. Maybe one for your gravy too - but only if there is negative karma available too. YOu go full negative? - banned but you can make a new account. 🧟‍♂️ COme'on, it's just a game. :lol:

Ah - you'd have to start new people with like 500 gravies so the people here don't kill them the first day.

@fly (yeah, I said BOT) - I don't blame you for not dolling the place up. It's not like you're trying to build membership or promote.support a product. I appreciate this place being here - great to just go nuts for a few minutes here and there.Salute! NOW maybe BOT. :)

• Gravy
If you're a cheap dummy and don't grab a few themes at time of purchase - sure. Haven't done any Xen?(ha) for a while - they haven't removed the color flipper have they. Not a bad way on making a quick child theme that will at least work flawlessly. Have fun building your own from scratch. HAve done, pain in the ass, ask a bass player about the Darth Handsome "Good Bless the Queen" theme, complete with music and a well hung horse. YOu make us a dildos and kitty cat themed one and I'll be impressed.
Still love you, my long lost Michgan homie. :F

THis is what I get for entering the land of spergers. God damnit!!
Xenforo doesn't even sell themes. Have you been drinking?

Also, I highly doubt you could make a Xenforo theme from scratch. If you can, and are such a PHP wizard, you should just go ahead and make the title changer addon, big boss man!

I'm probably going to give up on Chia. The network is just too large. If it stays the same size and I had 20TB, I could win in 4 months. But it seems to be doubling every 1-2 weeks. Which is insame.

I'm probably going to give up on Chia. The network is just too large. If it stays the same size and I had 20TB, I could win in 4 months. But it seems to be doubling every 1-2 weeks. Which is insame.
I see no reason not just let my plots sit using no electricity on the off chance i might win

• Gravy
Xenforo doesn't even sell themes. Have you been drinking?

Also, I highly doubt you could make a Xenforo theme from scratch. If you can, and are such a PHP wizard, you should just go ahead and make the title changer addon, big boss man!
DIlbert - I never said they sell themes, maybe I did indicate by saying you were cheap :) . The developer offers you a few others for FREE if you want them, they are a seperate download. Along with free styles. ?Do you go to their forum and mosey around?

"Title changer add-on" - not sure what you mean, is this something new?. But sure, give me some access so I can see what type of chiccannery I am working against..
I never indicated I am a PHP wizard and you don't have to be one to build a new style or theme - let's see, start with the initial, make a child, chisel that prick to where you want it. The entire fucking frame is movable so you can insert pretty much anything you want, graphics are easily replaced, colors changed, fonts, blah, blah. It's a forum - what else were you expecting from a new theme or style?

If you got add-ons from other developers for your Xen you'll generally have to tweak some PHP to make changes. Not wizardry imo, more like staying focused while typing. There's a curve - a person is not necessarily either a turd or a wizard. Otherwise, you're not being a wizard.

And yes, I have been drinking - and am typing sans glasses on a Chromebook. Sue me.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
I see no reason not just let my plots sit using no electricity on the off chance i might win
I may retry once pools open. That way at least I'll get *something*. Also, it seems the plotting code is shit. Some asshole from Reddit coded a 10% performance improvement. I can only imagine what the guys with hundreds of thousands to throw at this can do...

Gonna add another 200 plots. That's in the big 20 core, 80gb ram server. Parallel plotting should be fast