Ontopic So I'm mining bich coin now.

I tried to do a wire transfer to Coinbase/GDAX yesterday and my bank said they wouldn't allow it. So I did ACH, which takes longer but is free. :tard:
What reason did they give?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

They don't "allow" digital currencies (with my own fucking money). If the bank didn't make me money in other places, I would have told them to close my account.
What the hell. Since when can Banks refuse to allow you to use your own money

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
What the hell. Since when can Banks refuse to allow you to use your own money

they contend that your deposit, as a member of the bank, constitutes a loan of legal tender to them. and once in their hands they take responsibility of that tender and the interest accrued is your reward, LMAO!!!!
they give you a pittance, loan out your cash for huge returns, then charge you a monthly,
LMAO AGAIN!!!!!

its crazy, i know!

Traditional banks are fucking scared right now man...
But all transactions still come through them, as the primary way to buy goods is still fiat. If everyone was accepting Bitcoin straight up for payment I could understand them being scared.

Crypto currency in many ways has become a secondary stock or bond market more than anything else it seems.

But all transactions still come through them, as the primary way to buy goods is still fiat. If everyone was accepting Bitcoin straight up for payment I could understand them being scared.

Crypto currency in many ways has become a secondary stock or bond market more than anything else it seems.

And they're pulling out all the stops to prevent people from buying them. Visa/MC changed the MCC codes the other day for crypto transactions so that they come across as a cash advance. All sorts of banks are doing everything in their powers to prevent people from buying crypto. They know a paradigm shift is coming and are in the initial stage of grief.

And they're pulling out all the stops to prevent people from buying them. Visa/MC changed the MCC codes the other day for crypto transactions so that they come across as a cash advance. All sorts of banks are doing everything in their powers to prevent people from buying crypto. They know a paradigm shift is coming and are in the initial stage of grief.
assholes

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Well, this has been building for over a century. The West turned backed currency into Fiat expecting zero repercussions. Also, at least in this country, the Federal reserve is not federal government at all, it's private banks. Why would the governments and banking system which pulled the rug out from older traditional currency think they are the only flim flam game in town?
The reason bankers are nervous is they know that fiat money is all bullshit anyways.