Ontopic So I'm mining bich coin now.

Playing devils advocate: It's really hard to get yourself out of a recession with a commodity based currency.
The obvious Counterpoint to this is that you're not really getting yourself out of a recession, you're just printing empty money and adjusting the FED artificially in order to make the economy appear better.

i can’t wait for the banks to agree on which coins to adopt or coalesce with. they are beginning to understand resistance is futile!
Goldman Sachs needs room to maneuver when they enter the market this summer!

fyi, institutional buying has begun and with regulation will come full disclosure, imo. another $20k Bitcoin is still in the near future if regulation is expedited. huge blocks = huge spikes = huge crashes = huge participation, etc.

also, although retail investors are bored as fuck with stocks, i believe the possibility of the government mandating that coins be seen as securities and traded as such to preserve fiat status. then these founding companies can provide access to their respective Blockchain services across a broad spectrum.

i hate the thought but preparing myself for a potential blindside by our masters, :( i am here specifically to support early adoption to a decentralized world currency while hopefully profiting. i bought some as currency and some as an investment in the technology.

wtf?

The obvious Counterpoint to this is that you're not really getting yourself out of a recession, you're just printing empty money and adjusting the FED artificially in order to make the economy appear better.

history shows the creation of crypto code and the blockchain resulted as an alternative or replacement to fiat after the bailout of 08. Nakamoto had seen enough corruption!!

But you absolutely are. You're making money cheap(er) and getting things moving until it can sustain itself.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
All while increasing the deficit. Sure it helps OUR economy, yours and mine.
The wounds however are still there in the macro economy.
I'm trying to zoom out here, Fly.
Injecting cash doesn't increase the deficit, just inflation...

I personally like the idea of a commodity based currency too. I was just pointing out that the lack of government manipulation can be a very bad thing if you're in a recession.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes