So, I'm going in for a drug test today...

Enemy said:
Why do you have to do piss tests in the states but not in England? :confused:

Because the English are too proper for drugs. They believe it violates the social contract of nobility.

Enemy said:
Compared to America? I don't think so. :tard:

I would hate having to do a piss test for a job, I just don't see the point. I work with people who do drugs often and it doesn't affect their work at all.

Do they do them while at work?

Enemy said:

I would hate having to do a piss test for a job, I just don't see the point. I work with people who do drugs often and it doesn't affect their work at all.
They think you'll do them on the job. I dunno about anyone else, but I would HATE to waste drugs at work.

Enemy said:

:lol:

Enemy said:
Heck no. Occasionally we come in a bit hungover but it's all fine. I'd never do drugs while working, some people drink a bit on their lunch breaks but that's just England. :)

So that's why you rarely see many "made in England" tags ;)

Coqui said:
Because some Americans are idiots and they do drink and do drugs on the job or during their lunch hour

I think maybe the difference between English workers and American workers is that it's socially acceptable to have a few pints on your lunch break, because we're introduced to this concept early on in life compared with most Americans we know how much we can have without it affecting our working lives. :)

Enemy said:
Heck no. Occasionally we come in a bit hungover but it's all fine. I'd never do drugs while working, some people drink a bit on their lunch breaks but that's just England. :)
and yeah, a shitload of people come into work hungover ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. Stick that one in your pipe and think about it... hmmm

Enemy said:
I think maybe the difference between English workers and American workers is that it's socially acceptable to have a few pints on your lunch break, because we're introduced to this concept early on in life compared with most Americans we know how much we can have without it affecting our working lives. :)

That's not it. Let's just say I've seen people lose limbs because they had a couple of pints during lunch.

Enemy said:
Or maybe making someone piss in a cup to get a menial job just violates a human's right to privacy :p Work is not life.

Whatever.

Needs more pics of your body piercings. :shifty: