so, i'm doing my laundry...

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
and when I pull my t-shirts and stuff out of the dryer, a thong flips into my basket too. :eek:

It's a "v-string" from Victoria Secret, size small. I know it's not my girlfriend's because she a) doesn't wear those from VS, and b) she's a medium or large in anything she gets from VS, and c) i've never seen this thong before

So, after a minute of reflecting at it, I set it down on top of the dryer and left it there. It has to belong to one of the girls next door, they're about my age, maybe a little younger (i'm 24) and they're both little hotties that look like they could fit into a "small" thong.

If it's still there when I get my next load out of the dryer, I'm going to take pics.

I think we need pics of your girlfriend's thongs*, just for comparison.

*while she's wearing them.

I.C.Water said:
my maid is in fuckin brazil for a month i hate doing laundry :(

How do you afford a maid with the massive amount of money you spend on beer? :wtf:

Mondoz - I have some pics like that, but I'm not sharing. :D

And to all that have eagerly awaited, the panties are still there.
freepanties1.jpg

CletusJones said:

You're so mean... :(

Mondoz said:
When do we get pics of the potential owners?
i dunno, i don't think they'd understand if i asked them to take pics of them since the intarwebnet has seen their panties. i have a feeling i'd get smacked.

CletusJones said:
i dunno, i don't think they'd understand if i asked them to take pics of them since the intarwebnet has seen their panties. i have a feeling i'd get smacked.

Think of it as a science experiment.
Put on a lab coat, and get a pocket protector. Trick them into being part of your 'study'.

CletusJones said:

freepanties1.jpg

I wish someone would have walked in while you were taking a pic of those. :fly: