Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

so, i'm doing my laundry...

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by CletusJones, Oct 24, 2004.

1. and when I pull my t-shirts and stuff out of the dryer, a thong flips into my basket too. :eek:

It's a "v-string" from Victoria Secret, size small. I know it's not my girlfriend's because she a) doesn't wear those from VS, and b) she's a medium or large in anything she gets from VS, and c) i've never seen this thong before

So, after a minute of reflecting at it, I set it down on top of the dryer and left it there. It has to belong to one of the girls next door, they're about my age, maybe a little younger (i'm 24) and they're both little hotties that look like they could fit into a "small" thong.

If it's still there when I get my next load out of the dryer, I'm going to take pics.

2. post pics, you'll get some good karma.

3. like i said, if they're still there next time o go down there, i'll post pics.

4. my maid is in fuckin brazil for a month i hate doing laundry :(

5. I'm just agreeing with the idea of you posting pics. :)

6. I think we need pics of your girlfriend's thongs*, just for comparison.

*while she's wearing them.

7. How do you afford a maid with the massive amount of money you spend on beer? :wtf:

8. Mondoz - I have some pics like that, but I'm not sharing. :D

And to all that have eagerly awaited, the panties are still there.
    [​IMG]

9. You're so mean... :(

10. When do we get pics of the potential owners?

11. i dunno, i don't think they'd understand if i asked them to take pics of them since the intarwebnet has seen their panties. i have a feeling i'd get smacked.

12. maybe later, i'll ask her.

13. Think of it as a science experiment.
    Put on a lab coat, and get a pocket protector. Trick them into being part of your 'study'.

14. You're so cool.

:heart:

15. haha, well halloween is coming up... let me think about it.

16. :heart:

17. I wish someone would have walked in while you were taking a pic of those. :fly:

18. Well, that settles it, they definitely aren't mine :fly:

19. And you didn't sniff them? And you call yourself a man. Psh.

20. put them on your head and take pics