Tampa So I'm blowing everyone in Tampa tomorrow

i stayed at some resort in mexico and i had TWO.. count them... TWO nintendo gameboys in a mesh bag where everyone could see them... i pretty much stayed close to my bags the whole time and by the time those greasy messicants brought my bags to my room the TWO nintendo gameboys where gone.... *POOF*... i was shocked!! SHOCKED!!!!!

ME: aw mah gawwd i cant believe these mexicans stole our gameboys... wtffff im going to fucking kill them
HN: i fucking told u to hide them!!! why did u put them in that mesh bag!?!?
ME: a bag is a bag mofo, how was i supposed to know the mexicans would steal them!!!!
HN: its a mesh bag you shit head!!! THEY ARE MEXICANS!!!!!

it was a rough week :(

I just found out the girl that I consider to be the one that got away is now living in Tampa. We were great friends in college and were never single at the same time but always had a thing for each other. Awesome chemistry. Hmmm....

Which reminds me, How are things going with your new girl Duke?

i stayed at some resort in mexico and i had TWO.. count them... TWO nintendo gameboys in a mesh bag where everyone could see them... i pretty much stayed close to my bags the whole time and by the time those greasy messicants brought my bags to my room the TWO nintendo gameboys where gone.... *POOF*... i was shocked!! SHOCKED!!!!!

ME: aw mah gawwd i cant believe these mexicans stole our gameboys... wtffff im going to fucking kill them
HN: i fucking told u to hide them!!! why did u put them in that mesh bag!?!?
ME: a bag is a bag mofo, how was i supposed to know the mexicans would steal them!!!!
HN: its a mesh bag you shit head!!! THEY ARE MEXICANS!!!!!

it was a rough week :(

oh no. HN? :waw:

I just found out the girl that I consider to be the one that got away is now living in Tampa. We were great friends in college and were never single at the same time but always had a thing for each other. Awesome chemistry. Hmmm....

Which reminds me, How are things going with your new girl Duke?

It's going in such a way that maybe I should ask you for a referral :lol: