So, if we have Fly Mart...

ChikkenNoodul said:
And a PSP :fly:
I don't really have any hate for the unit, I just think they could have done better. If they left out crap people don't need in a portable system (like 7.1 surround sound) and put in more stuff people do need (loooong battery life, smaller form factor) it would probably rock the projects.

theac mart?? I don't get it. For some reason all that makes me think of is a big empty store, with one wall lined with little dispensing machines (you know, the kind you put a quarter in, turn the handle and get a handful of shit) that dole out useless audio information. *shrugs*

;)

BigDov said:
theac mart?? I don't get it. For some reason all that makes me think of is a big empty store, with one wall lined with little dispensing machines (you know, the kind you put a quarter in, turn the handle and get a handful of shit) that dole out useless audio information. *shrugs*

;)
so harsh

BigDov said:
Seems like it would have to be an enhanced version of mayo to get anyone to buy it though.........

Probably right.

Just for the record here, I'm not planning to buy any mayo if and when it's offered, "enhanced" or not :shady: