So I went wardriving yesterday...

We used to turn the water squirters intended for cealning the headlights and rear window (odd car !) outwards before driving in sshopping centres and many other places with pedestrian crossings. The rear squirter (ew) would fire sideways to target street side cafe's and people waiting for buses.

What fun !

Talkie said:
We used to turn the water squirters intended for cealning the headlights and rear window (odd car !) outwards before driving in sshopping centres and many other places with pedestrian crossings. The rear squirter (ew) would fire sideways to target street side cafe's and people waiting for buses.

What fun !
:lol:

Old Volvo, Saab or Benz?

I think my dumbest driving incident would be blasting down I45 at 1 am passing beers back and forth between moving cars while lit outta my mind.
I look back at shit like that and Im amazed that Im not freakin dead.

Drool-Boy said:
I think my dumbest driving incident would be blasting down I45 at 1 am passing beers back and forth between moving cars while lit outta my mind.

...and I-45 sucks. What hwy has potholes, unless they fixed them last time I was on it.

Drool-Boy said:
One time my friends and I were coming back from the bar, shitfaced as usual. My friend decided to top out his Daytona (some badass uber special edition). We were doing 135 in the snow of Michigan, drunk. :fly:

Yeah, thats one of my dummer moments in early life.