So I went to visit nev and sleeman at their place...

smileynev said:
flyapril9ku.gif

ooo pokeahotass!

lol. i do some work at my uncles office and he has all kinds of dead things on the wall and i swear there eyes are all looking in the direction of my workspace.

If you ring it it says "Who is it? Oh, I'm sorry I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences. You can reach my parents at their places of business. Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your concern for my well being. Have a nice day."

ieholly said:
lol. i do some work at my uncles office and he has all kinds of dead things on the wall and i swear there eyes are all looking in the direction of my workspace.
we prefer to call them "trophies" or "mounts". and who knows, maybe your uncle is creepy like that and they are watching you, with video feed to an unmarked closet

what the red stuff around the button, ewww, i hope it blood...:p

bast_imret said:
If you ring it it says "Who is it? Oh, I'm sorry I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences. You can reach my parents at their places of business. Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your concern for my well being. Have a nice day."

:lol: OMG I want my doorbell to say that!!!

Save Ferris!!!! :heart: